What's new

Pakistani Sniper scores with a head shot

Indian Army may not give it but boss and master of Indian Army defence ministry has already given it out:
http://pib.nic.in/newsite/erelcontent.aspx?relid=89410

Meanwhile Pakistan Army continue to hide LoC casualties:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1429091/armys-refusal-share-loc-casualty-stats-irks-rabbani/
your army is lying.

India is the biggest democracy. so congress minister words are final.

in indian case you consider your army credible and in our case you don't consider our army credible.

in your case politicians have no value but in our case an exiled PM is everything for you.

Pakistan highest seat is not PM but president and Pakistan president musharraf have already given true numbers.

Don't believe your your own wet dreams.

I seriously think that your knowledge of the name of a pants wettingly well known attack Corps of Pak Army makes your comments weigh more than you have made a correct choice by mentioning it. Kudos to you Sir!

While you deliberate on why I appreciated your choice in mentioning it in the first place, do realize what the movement of it would mean to the likes of you. I see that you get it now.

Do go on stroking your flaccid ego but be kind to the little guy you call your pride, all two inches of it.

NLI was, is and will be far more courageous than the likes of human shield using cowards that sprawl amongst your occupation forces and give a bad name to the rest of a professional Army.

Have some shame and spare us your bravado for those who don't even spare the rations of their own BSF jawans. Stop killing the innocent Kashmiris who own the very lands your forces have transgressed upon.

Occupiers are always outsiders and as such are free and fair game, get it?
@Windjammer Do you think he got it in his head? Pun intended...
given you have littered your comment with reflection of your own physical inadequacies, I can just feel sorry for your and your unlucky one.

Yes exactly!

Took you guys over 2 months to get back some of territories of Kargil despite the numerical advantage and Pakistanis stood impotent? :rolleyes:
cannot expect for people here to comprehend the terrain, that would need logic.
When commissioned officers and Jawans are being blown to bits by enemy's air force and barracks of soldiers see the action on TV sets, I guess that qualifies as Bravery, especially given the historical track record of the contingent.

given you have littered your comment with reflection of your own physical inadequacies, I can just feel sorry for your and you unlucky one.
And this is the reply you could come "up" with:rofl:. Figures! :azn: doesn't it :rofl:

So you admit that your previous posts have been deprived of logic because of your lack of knowledge of the terrain there in the first place.

How do you guys come "up" with such idiosyncrasies about Kargil is probably because of your infatuation with trying to prove an illogical argument that Kashmir does not belong to Kashmiris but an Armed to the teeth Occupation Force.

An occupation force loathed, humiliated and ridiculed by ordinary Kashmiris every day.
Same logic as yourself, illogical.

given you have littered your comment with reflection of your own physical inadequacies, I can just feel sorry for your and your unlucky one.

When commissioned officers and Jawans are being blown to bits by enemy's air force and barracks of soldiers see the action on TV sets, I guess that qualifies as Bravery, especially given the historical track record of the contingent.
My Goodness it took over 2 months despite the numerical advantage.:pakistan:

We quietly bury them you quietly burn them. Yes yes you have conquer the galaxy with your hanuman army, but remember that act was performed in a circus, cause monkeys can only perform in circus.

Be careful not to disprove your own statement. It's getting dangerously close.

144 is the real number, just 4000 Pakistani soldiers killed in Kargil is the real number:
4000 Pakistani soldiers killed in Kargil[: Nawaz Sharif/B].

144 was a fake and a clear facesaving. You failed dozens of times on this forum to prove this figure of 144. Same happened on this thread too.

Even you know figure of 4000 was a political statement out of butthurt NS after he was kicked out of the government. For argument's sake if we accept it even then India hjas lost 4500 after kargil and 500 plus during Kargil which clearly shows Pakistan has easily and comfortably avenged each and every one of its soldier's death.

You have failed far too many times to defend this 144 figure. And same would happen in future too no matter how many fake IDs you create on this forum.

This is our promise. 4500 deaths of Indian army won't remain hidden no matter how hard you try.

144 was a fake and a clear facesaving. You failed dozens of times on this forum to prove this figure of 144. Same happened on this thread too.

Even you know figure of 4000 was a political statement out of butthurt NS after he was kicked out of the government. For argument's sake if we accept it even then India hjas lost 4500 after kargil and 500 plus during Kargil which clearly shows Pakistan has easily and comfortably avenged each and every one of its soldier's death.

You have failed far too many times to defend this 144 figure. And same would happen in future too no matter how many fake IDs you create on this forum.

This is our promise. 4500 deaths of Indian army won't remain hidden no matter how hard you try.
lol look at them they got Nawaz sherif to prove their claims
a guy who cant tell arse from his elbow and has to read everything from a paper
contrast this with a praise of the Indian general for Musharraf

we can argue over the number dead but we cant deny the quality or authority of a statement when it comes from a solider vs a businessman turned politican

V K Singh praises Musharraf's 'courage'

Former Pakistan military ruler Gen Pervez Musharraf on Friday received praise for coming deep into Indian territory in Kargil in 1999 from former Army chief Gen V K Singh, who said it showed the "courage" of a military commander.

Singh, who headed the Indian Army from 2010 to 2012, said there were "mistakes" on the Indian side that allowed Pakistani troops to cross over into Indian territory and let Musharraf go back safely.

lol look at them they got Nawaz sherif to prove their claims
a guy who cant tell arse from his elbow and has to read everything from a paper
contrast this with a praise of the Indian general for Musharraf

we can argue over the number dead but we cant deny the quality or authority of a statement when it comes from a solider vs a businessman turned politican

V K Singh praises Musharraf's 'courage'

Former Pakistan military ruler Gen Pervez Musharraf on Friday received praise for coming deep into Indian territory in Kargil in 1999 from former Army chief Gen V K Singh, who said it showed the "courage" of a military commander.

Singh, who headed the Indian Army from 2010 to 2012, said there were "mistakes" on the Indian side that allowed Pakistani troops to cross over into Indian territory and let Musharraf go back safely.

A screenshot for the convenience of our burnol stockists for some reason.
Screenshot_2017-08-27-18-06-50_1.jpg

I encourage our neighbours to do go on and post about who it was that started it and bla bla bla. It will ease their pain somewhat along with that yellow tube. :haha:

Lame arguments. What about Pakianis killed by Indian cross border ceasefire violations around Sialkot? Keep the excuses coming.

Pakistanis civilian populations were not targeted. It i pakistani troops which operates from civilian areas and when Indian army responds, they suffers. Two days back 5 cilvilians were seriously injured in pakistan firing in J & K.

I see you did not go to work today, are circus closed on Saturdays in bharat? (if you don't get it, which I believe you will not, I am calling you a clown)

Well snipers are considered dishonorable in the Indian army.
It's a old fashioned attitude but the Indian army retains a lot of old fashioned ideas.
Taking potshots from a hidden position in time of peace is considered cowardly here.
Remember we have Olympic medal winners from the army in shooting. It's a difference in perception of honour.
PA considers using soldiers in civilian clothing also honourable , but not us.

people die from headshots only if bullet hits the "brain", after all he was an indian, he should been shot in the arse to damage the brain

Head shot and still managed to only injured Indian soldier. Had he fired a plastic bullet?

Back
Top Bottom