What's new

Pakistani security forces launch major operations against militant groups 17/4/2023

Indians are not tribal people like Pakistanis. Indians have a love of their country. Pakistanis care about their family, ethnicity, religion, then nation. PMA instills loyalty to the state into the Army and this is why the Army is the one who saves this country before Zardari and Nawaz can sell the Eastern half to India and Imran can sell the Western half to the Taliban.
Thats so 90s bro.

This chooran won’t sell anymore.

Strongest, most organized institution the only one standing against the enemy and stopping Pakistan from total annihilation.

Things are an order of a magnitude better than 2008 or 2013 when elections were held.
Do you think the mil is trying to stop elections? Because the Airforce and Navy even have offered their men.

Indians are not tribal people like Pakistanis. Indians have a love of their country. Pakistanis care about their family, ethnicity, religion, then nation. PMA instills loyalty to the state into the Army and this is why the Army is the one who saves this country before Zardari and Nawaz can sell the Eastern half to India and Imran can sell the Western half to the Taliban.
So now indians are superior than us because you wanted to win the argument?

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-17 at 5.05.34 PM.jpeg

India is just as much a shithole if not bigger than us. But what worked for them is CONTINUITY. Same thing is working wonders for bangladesh now.

It's like faiz was the shadow army chief. They don't even realize what they are saying.
Its funny seeing people contradict themselves with absurd logic that would make my 2 year old look like Einstein.

Do you think the mil is trying to stop elections? Because the Airforce and Navy even have offered their men.
Is that seriously even a question, bro? Army also fears retribution. for Dirty harry and his merry band of sector commanders.

Airforce and Navy can't do jack themselves. You know that.

Its funny seeing people contradict themselves with logic that would make my 2 year old look like Einstein.
What's worse is he is a smart dude, Just gone overboard. Sad to see.

Last edited:
Lagta hai he is an establishment fanboy to test the PDF mood.

Try again next week.

so military started bussiness now dollars will come to GHQ and free weapons .

d-rendered-image-army-soldier-d-cartoon-character-holding-us-dollar-currency-symbol-army-soldier-d-cartoon-character-149168092.jpg
No chance of getting any more weapons as India have got big say what's transferred to the Pakistan. Only few million dollars and polishing US shoes is the only thing may be on the menu.
Kill some innocent locals in the rural areas who have got no say in the country affairs and label them terrorists to gain the Western sympathies and delay the election so they can't be held accountable for their deeds. What a crap ruling families and thug army generals we have got who are meant to liberate the Kashmir are the residents of the parliament and conquers of the Islamabad. Find it hilarious when there are some defenders of Pakistan army generals still exists in the country after what they have done to the Pakistan economy, institutions and the impact it had on the population. There is no war on terror, its all about saving their own skins and bank accounts and keep on looting the country.

Why did they put him in place first?
Nawaz was thrown on bullshit legal grounds to put him in his place, just like Imran. Imran was a failed experiment of the establishment.
2. Why didn't they do an operation for the whole of last year he was out of power? Different priorities?
It takes time to plan, budget for, train for, and execute a major operation esp during economic collapse. Still, ramped up IBOs, airstrikes in Pak and Afg, and gunmen hunting terrorists in Afg in the meantime.

Strongest, most organized institution the only one standing against the enemy and stopping Pakistan from total annihilation.
You can enjoy the company of the 2 takka corrupt and incompetent civilian Punjab and Sindh police led by Nawaz and Zardari who lost an APC to a bunch of crackhead dakus and had to beg the big bad military to save their asses.

Nawaz was thrown on bullshit legal grounds to put him in his place, just like Imran. Imran was a failed experiment of the establishment.
So, it was a disaster of their own making. I commend you for admitting that.

It takes time to plan, budget for, train for, and execute a major operation esp during economic collapse. Still, ramped up IBOs, airstrikes in Pak and Afg, and gunmen hunting terrorists in Afg in the meantime.
Bro, You're seriously telling me they had no plan and were sitting around before IK stopped them

I know he would have objected to it but there ain't no damn way they are going to let anyone dictate them on these matters, even someone who has the mandate to. Anyone thinking otherwise is tricking themselves

Lagta hai he is an establishment fanboy to test the PDF mood.

Try again next week.
I've been on PDF long before you or your youthia cheerleader theories and have dealt with the Army and Civilians long before you escaped your father's broken condom.

So, it was a disaster of their own making. I commend you for admitting that.
Make up your mind - is Imran khan is an establishment disaster or your lord and saviour? You can't possibly be this dense.
there ain't no damn way they are going to let anyone dictate them on these matters
And that is why they kicked him out. What about this is difficult to understand?

Created this thread so it can compile all information as of recent regarding the recent launch of operations given that they are extensive. Also includes notable events regarding terror groups.

Excuse to delay elections!

so you kill my 40 men i will close you supply for few weeks . wow itni ghairat mand fauj main ne aaj tak nhi dekhi .

zardari deal with USA ? bhai ap itny saady hain ? and military was sleeping on zardari order ?

When country is financially and military wise weak, she can not afford risks of being fkd from NATO+US.

Abbottabad operation was just drama, Osama cia puppet was dead due to kidney failure before 9/11, Guardian newspaper reported it, benazir said same, this drama may be for obama 2nd term.

You have also indicated you most likely have never visited the rural areas who are the real Pakistanis and seen their self centered tribal priorities.

Back
Top Bottom