What's new

Pakistani Rupee Will Be At All Time Low In a Decade

Patience, Rome wasn't built in a day. Pakistan has to take the added liabilities and risk of it plans to move forward.

Pakistan has no great natural resources like oil to finance itself into a developed nation with a disaportunately large population. It is still a primary agri-economy.

There will be growing pains, inflation, and a debt burden. On the other hand, it will also provide an opportunity for most to work harder to take advantage of the new challenges.

If you are hoping for a handout then most probably you will continue to suffer and lag behind.

My advice to most educated middle class Pakistani youth: go to China for a year or two and learn Chinese (mandarin) then with your Urdu, English, and Chinese comprehension coupled with your profession university degree or college diploma you are ready for the great opportunities ahead.

Continue sleeping and being a typical pessimist (something Pakistanis are experts at)... and you will not benefit.

Pakistan has get more liabilities/loans and and do corruption. Tell me a single case where justice on corruption is served. Don't be misguided. If they wanted to turn around thing, it has been four stupid years and GDP has declining and they are getting more loans to pay a previous one, the loans which the poor people have to pay them back.

Patience what patience, people in thar are dying, enough is that their relief ration is being robbed. Just go to any government hospital in karachi or rurual sindh and see the pathetic state

In four years not a single criminal is brought to justice and you are telling to be patient and just sit back and watch country go down the drain.

One thing is that Pakistan has great corrupted leaders and people who fully support them

To further this argument with u is totally boring for me.
yup no point to defend...

Pakistan has get more liabilities/loans and and do corruption. Tell me a single case where justice on corruption is served. Don't be misguided. If they wanted to turn around thing, it has been four stupid years and GDP has declining and they are getting more loans to pay a previous one, the loans which the poor people have to pay them back.

Patience what patience, people in thar are dying, enough is that their relief ration is being robbed. Just go to any government hospital in karachi or rurual sindh and see the pathetic state

In four years not a single criminal is brought to justice and you are telling to be patient and just sit back and watch country go down the drain.

One thing is that Pakistan has great corrupted leaders and people who fully support them

I realize things aren't great for the poor of pakistan. I feel sympathetic to your struggles.

On the other hand, I see the current trajectory in a positive direction. However the impacts to be felt down the ladder will take time.

The issues in Pakistan cannot be solved over night. But expecting a messiah to come save the day is a bit naive to say the least.

We should all take personal responsibility and become the change we want see. Don't expect handouts. I understand you are probably not expecting handouts but a fair system... I am not talking to you personally but the general population.

I see that you are from Karachi. My sympathies... it is cesspool of ethnic and sectarian killings. Hope the population realizes their two decades of regressive thinking and makes a collective effort to improve.

We are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. I am optimistic in my outlook; you are pessimistic.... So each to their own. (PS. I am politically agnostic. ... don't believe in messiahs or personality worship) .

Last edited:
I realize things aren't great for the poor of pakistan. I feel sympathetic to your struggles.

On the other hand, I see the current trajectory in a positive direction. However the impacts to be felt down the ladder will take time.

The issues in Pakistan cannot be solved over night. But expecting a messiah to come save the day is a bit naive to say the least.

We should all take personal responsibility and become the change we want see. Don't expect handouts. I understand you are expecting handouts but a fair system... I am not talking to you personally but the general population.

I see that you are from Karachi. My sympathies... it is cesspool of ethnic and sectarian killings. Hope the population realizes their two decades of regressive thinking and makes a collective effort to improve.

We are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. I am optimistic in my outlook; you are pessimistic. (PS. I am politically agnostic. ... don't believe in messiahs or personality worship) .

Nothing will be positive if the corruption is not addressed. Even the CPEC will fail in time, Like suez canal which is much more important and older than CPEC hasn't changed Egypt fate as they also had the fat corrupted politician and leaders like us.

If there was any sign, atleast one or two corrupted man should be convicted and but even Ayan Ali is roaming free as nothing has happened and the inspector who caught her was shot dead.

Current trajactory

We should all take personal responsibility and become the change we want see. Don't expect handouts. I understand you are probably not expecting handouts but a fair system... I am not talking to you personally but the general population.

We are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. I am optimistic in my outlook; you are pessimistic.... So each to their own. (PS. I am politically agnostic. ... don't believe in messiahs or personality worship) .

I am not pessimistic, I am just talking about what is the truth. There are no messiahs , but their are personality worshiper every where.

Most rich Pakistanis convert their cash to foreign currency or buy property abroad.
They don't care about the fall of PKR.
Actually they keep their assets very safe, that is out of Pakistan.:D

Nothing will be positive if the corruption is not addressed. Even the CPEC will fail in time, Like suez canal which is much more important and older than CPEC hasn't changed Egypt fate as they also had the fat corrupted politician and leaders like us.

If there was any sign, atleast one or two corrupted man should be convicted and but even Ayan Ali is roaming free as nothing has happened and the inspector who caught her was shot dead.

Current trajactory

I am not pessimistic, I am just talking about what is the truth. There are no messiahs , but their are personality worshiper every where.

Yes, i agree there is an issue with corruption. However, many independent indicators are showing that overall the corruption index is heading towards a positive direction.

It isn't about overnight change rather the direction of of the momentum. If the momentum is towards improvement it is a something to be positive about.

I believe it is too early to to declare CPEC a failure. On the other hand don't expect it start raining gold over everyone either. It is a 15 - 20 year trajectory towards change.

It is typical of Pakistani nature to expect instantaneous change and instantaneous personal improvement in conditions. Unfortunately, the real world doesn't work that way.

Most rich Pakistanis convert their cash to foreign currency or buy property abroad.
They don't care about the fall of PKR.
Actually they keep their assets very safe, that is out of Pakistan.:D

Actually, real estate industry is booming in Pakistan. So yes, there may some of what you said... but the tide is changing.... And has been for the past few years.

You are extremely pessimistic person who would never realize facts because of your prejudice. Pakistan is good. its not drained in loans and it should take 100 billion dollar more loans to speed up the development projects. Even then it wont be drowning in loans. Its boring that you dont realize the developing need of today's time.

We need 100 new hospitals.
We need tons of machinery to flourish the agriculture sector.
We need 50 new planes for PIA.
We need 100 huge industrial colonies.
We need dozen new universities built immediately.
We need to bring railway at par. (It has improved greatly in last 3 years).
We need motorways for each division to connect other division, and all the divisions to connect all the ports.
We need 50,000 mw wind and hydel energy, in 3 4 years to have cheap electricity for agriculture.
We need 100s and thousands dams to store water for agriculture.
All this can not be done with our existing resources and a particular mindset who would not let the politicians do their job.
We are in debt. we are beggars, we will get ourselves defaulted. I hate this narrative which has no reality. We are the 6th biggest country in the world according to population, but our loans are the 56th number in the world. Still there are funny and ignorant people who would criticise taking loans just for the sake of speaking against the politicians.
We cant compete India in development. And soon we will not be able to beat them economically if people like you will continue to pressurize the people in Islamabad with this dumbest narrative.

You are extremely pessimistic person who would never realize facts because of your prejudice. Pakistan is good. its not drained in loans and it should take 100 billion dollar more loans to speed up the development projects. Even then it wont be drowning in loans. Its boring that you dont realize the developing need of today's time.

We need motorways for each division to connect other division, and all the divisions to connect all the ports.
We need 50,000 mw wind and hydel energy, in 3 4 years to have cheap electricity for agriculture.
All this can not be done with our existing resources and a particular mindset who would not let the politicians do their job.
We are in debt. we are beggars, we will get ourselves defaulted. I hate this narrative which has no reality. We are the 6th biggest country in the world according to population, but our loans are the 56th number in the world. Still there are funny and ignorant people who would criticise taking loans just for the sake of speaking against the politicians.
We cant compete India in development. And soon we will not be able to beat them economically if people like you will continue to pressurize the people in Islamabad with this dumbest narrative.

You are talking on the dead bodies of PIA flight PK-661 that you got some new hospitals and shit. You are too optimistic and don't realize people are dying, I do hope some of your family would have died in the plane you would not be talking the same.

Just look at the pathetic state so steel mill, almost about the to close.

Ghost schools, spread all across the country and even Punjab

PIA has showed the performance.

Nandipur project a big failure.

Its not because of me but People like you who are propaganda master, trying to paint some beautiful picture that All is well, All is well but in reality the corruption is on the all level high and draining the country out of cash.

Recently the nice NAB plea bargin
https://www.geo.tv/latest/124549-Raisani-Majeed-to-return-Rs2bn-in-NAB-plea-bargain

Just return a small amount and you will become angle..... that is the level of justice in the country.

If you don't end the corruption, alll loans will go down the drain

You can't give a single example where a corrupt politician or anyone is brought to justice...

These politicians have business abroad, they fly away as soon as something bad happens to country.

We Neeeed to remove the corruption else nothing good will come out it

Last edited:

Who is going to give you 100 hospitals? Josh -e- Khitabat? We need to see some reality rather than just poster boy breaking mics. If you don't nag these elites in Islamabad ruling the country, you will find yourself and the entire country sold to India just like Kashmir.

As long as there is corruption we will have a low valued rupee.we have been thumping our chests raving about cpec and billions it will bring and road we will build but will comon man benifit from cpec or army,miyas,zardaris,diesels will get fat and eat everything! No one in this country has courage to stand up against corruption! Zarb e azab or khi operation or sindh operation is all bs they are only getting rid of foot soldiers while handlers will get a heroes welcome on 23rd.

Ohh and on 23rd the muhafis of Pakistan ie army will be on duty to protect the bastard who has fucked this country.The king is coming back!

Its amazing how fucked up our country is!

Who is going to give you 100 hospitals? Josh -e- Khitabat? We need to see some reality rather than just poster boy breaking mics. If you don't nag these elites in Islamabad ruling the country, you will find yourself and the entire country sold to India just like Kashmir.

You can not win this argument that is why I am reading such responses. Questions here was do we need loans or would we be drown and sucked by them if we take.
Ans is we need more loans and build as much as we can. So this Narrative about taking more loans will bank corrupt us, is totally dumb.

They are building 50 hospitals. Work started, land acquisition done.

You are talking on the dead bodies of PIA flight PK-661 that you got some new hospitals and shit. You are too optimistic and don't realize people are dying, I do hope some of your family would have died in the plane you would not be talking the same.

Its not because of me but People like you who are propaganda master, trying to paint some beautiful picture that All is well, All is well but in reality the corruption is on the all level high and draining the country out of cash.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/124549-Raisani-Majeed-to-return-Rs2bn-in-NAB-plea-bargain

Just return a small amount and you will become angle..... that is the level of justice in the country.

You can't give a single example where a corrupt politician or anyone is brought to justice...

These politicians have business abroad, they fly away as soon as something bad happens to country.

I do hope some of your family would have died in the plane you would not be talking the same.

:) I knew it since the start that an argument with people like you is piece of crap. People who travel through PIA, they have observed positive changes in it since a year. And there are many acquisition done in last 3 years. More are also coming.
http://nation.com.pk/business/17-Oct-2016/pia-to-acquire-8-wide-body-aircraft-under-revival-plan
http://abbtakk.tv/en/pia-finalizes-agreement-to-purchase-8-new-787-aircraft-from-us050916/

Dont sell your diminutive knowledge here, people in a Ethiopia would buy it though. Plane accidents happen all around the world and people like you are the one who would talk against the privatization of PIA. People like you are the main culprit.
Cars also get them into accidents. Daewoo recently got into an accident on Lahore-Islamabad motorway. Lets call Daewo administration corrupt and move on.

I am really very very interested in listening how are we going to end corruption. Please tell me who is going to end corruption. lets talk about this Disney land guy.

You can not win this argument that is why I am reading such responses. Questions here was do we need loans or would we be drown and sucked by them if we take.
Ans is we need more loans and build as much as we can. So this Narrative about taking more loans will bank corrupt us, is totally dumb.

They are building 50 hospitals. Work started, land acquisition done.

:) I knew it since the start that an argument with people like you is piece of crap. People who travel through PIA, they have observed positive changes in it since a year. And there are many acquisition done in last 3 years. More are also coming.
http://nation.com.pk/business/17-Oct-2016/pia-to-acquire-8-wide-body-aircraft-under-revival-plan
http://abbtakk.tv/en/pia-finalizes-agreement-to-purchase-8-new-787-aircraft-from-us050916/

Dont sell your diminutive knowledge here, people in a Ethiopia would buy it though. Plane accidents happen all around the world and people like you are the one who would talk against the privatization of PIA. People like you are the main culprit.
Cars also get them into accidents. Daewoo recently got into an accident on Lahore-Islamabad motorway. Lets call Daewii administration corrupt and move on.

Yes naive person like should be a waste of time but must be answered. and yes PK166 has shown changes in PIA. Accidents happen around the world but accident at this level doens't happen where a institution is intentionally brought to grounds to sell it

Are we taking loans and paying from our resources No.

We are talking more loans to pay previous ones and more loans to pay previous one again.

If we are taking loans and making money out of it, industrial growth, agriculture growth and foreign investment(don't talk about the real estate as it only benefits the rich) would have up ward trend but there is downward trend.

Pakistan has taken a record load of 25$ billions
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1203863/external-debt-three-years-pakistan-taken-25b-fresh-loans/

I have friends in PIA and they do tell about the pathetic state of corruption in the organization.

Don't try do defend the looters, corrupted and abusive politicians and their policies. NO ONE IS BUYING IT.....

I am really very very interested in listening how are we going to end corruption. Please tell me who is going to end corruption. lets talk about this Disney land guy.

Atleast not the fat, corrupted and liers sitting in assembly, may be some, hope it would be soon and will hang those looters off shore property builders from corruption money

@newb3e Your comment is by far the best. The irony of this country, Army will protect the biggest looter of this country. A criminal is a criminal, if Zarb e Azb was to finish the terrorists then why is the kingpin being protected? Two faced game?

@Musketeeer For your kind information the argument here is why PMLN is taking loans? The answer is simple because the money collected from taxes is all distributed with Nawaz Sharif taking 98% and the rest trickles down the PMLN hierarchy. Loans obtained afresh are to pay off pending installments and to pay salaries to the Govt staff. These loans build infrastructure which in reality is roads, underpass, bridges, ring roads, littering Mall rd with posters and gifting new vehicles.

If you can simply calculate the tax earned only by selling toothpaste in the country for one week you can easily pay off an installment. Nawaz Sharif is getting 4X wealthier by the minute and morons like you are his minions who only stand to cheer and nothing more.

So, in short we don't need loans because the country generates enough revenue to pay off its debts.

Pakistani Rupee Will Be At All Time Low In a Decade

Moonis%2BElahi-Pakistani%2BRupee%2BWill%2BBe%2BWorthless%2BIn%2B10%2BYears%2BFrom%2BNow.jpg

Pakistan today faces many challenges such as illiteracy, poverty, corruption, inequity, energy crisis, poor governance and terrorism. The country has been divided in haves and haves-not classes. These issues have given roots to many new problems and have caused a direct negative impact on the economy. “N League government has failed to manage Pakistan and address its core issues. It has totally failed to accomplish the international Sustainable Development Goals”.

They (PMLN) seem much concerned about constructing roads and develop housing societies that are clearly out of common man’s reach.
While the nation demands attention on internal policies and good governance, the government is seen busy visiting foreign countries and pleasing Turkey and China.
your stance is base on speculations and you are allowed to do so because you are bashing PML-N

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom