What's new

Pakistani Rupee Will Be At All Time Low In a Decade

I think you didn't read this correctly

According to the 1994 Power Policy, even if the gov't did not consume electricity, the government was required to pay 60% of the capacity to respective IPPs.

1250 MW Ghazi Brotha HydroElectric Power Project was started and even completed by Musharaf gov't. 969 MW Neelum Jehlum HydroElectric Power Project was also started by Musharaf.Gomal Zam Dam, Sabakzai Dam, Satpara Dam and Mangla Dam raising projects were also completed during his tenure.

CHASNUP-1 and CHASNUP 2 were also completed in his tenure.

Govt now will get 2 to 3 thousand mw electricity every year, that clearly tells their speculation of the economy in near future. Their planning is more concrete than what Musharaf could not speculate. We are in better hands now if not the best. Time will prove. Hydro generation cant take us out of the misery in 3 4 years. It will take 8-10 years at least for one dam to complete. Even china is investing 2 lac mw on coal power plants for their future need.

http://energydesk.greenpeace.org/2016/03/02/china-coal-bubble-210-power-plants/
China currently has over 900,000MW of coal-fired capacity, the equivalent of about 1,300 large coal-fired units.

Yet China has another 200,000MW of coal-fired capacity under construction, and a new Greenpeace analysis has identified a further 150,000MW of projects potentially able to enter construction

http://energydesk.greenpeace.org/20...-coal-plants-despite-new-overcapacity-policy/

The game is bigger than what many think. Musharaf did a fatal error.

These are even more important than creating 1122 for only 5 cities, which would have merely cost 10-20 crore. (keeping in mind that SS continued building, 5 times more 1122 than what Pervez Ilahi could build)

10-20 crore for whole of 1122 project.Seriously?You're out of your mind, brother.

The Mercedes Benz Vans that are in use by Rescue 1122 for only 1 center would had cost more than that. That too without any customizations which had been done to them for making it Mobile Medical Clinic.

Tell me some more stories brother.Have a look at the condition of Rescue 1122 nowadays that they have to appeal for donations.

1102898139-1.jpg

Attachments

• Rescue 1122 Public service message.gif
    Rescue 1122 Public service message.gif
    388 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Metro in three cities for students and poor citizens, motorways connecting almost every division, a lot of new hospitals, Knowledge park coming soon, end of load shedding very soon, punjab forensic science lab(slowly expanding to all divisions), better and improved railway for really really poor people only. Some crazy people would think that these things does't matter at all, but in reality these are the toys of human development, to raise their lifestyle.

Before Musharraf regime, there was only 1 tv channel named PTV which started in 1964 under dictatorship rule.From 1964 to 1999 not even single more TV channel was started.But during his tenure more than 150 TV channels started each of them employing thousands of employees.

Before Musharraf regime there wasn't a single telecom company in Pakistan.During his tenure 5 big telecom giants invested billions of dollars in Pakistan creating millions of job opportunities directly and indirectly.

Likewise more than a dozen companies invested in Internet Services Providing business.

Musharraf gave pakistan's IT industry a 16 year tax holiday and tax/duties exemption on IT hardware import.This policy made Pakistan a hub of software development.In his tenure more than 5000 registered IT companies were formed giving employment to more than a million people.Before his tenure only a handful of IT companies were there in Pakistan.

I can continue to list down more of his achievements like these.But don't want to waste my time and energy because I know people in pakistan prefer their own personal interests and ego over their motherland.

Tell me any achievements of your Panama brothers like these one.

Last edited:
PMLN lovers are blind lovers 'Jiyalas' who will support them even if Nawaz robbed their very house in front of their eyes. They have nothing to prove except brag about future plans which PPP and PMLN have in plenty.

Every project, upon completion gets the paperwork burnt and a few lives are lost because fire always breaks out during working hours and since Mall rd is congested on working days, so the Moonis Elahi, Pervaiz Elahi created Rescue 1122 fire brigade cannot reach in time but the media vans reach within minutes. After all proof is burnt to ashes the fire is brought under control and the building is saved but not the paperwork.

PMLN lovers will blame Pakistan cables, GM cables and corruption of the lat man for installing sub standard cables which caused a short circuit and caused chaos. The 'Bhola' of Lahore fires does not get named nor apprehended because he works on PMLN orders.

Metro bus record burnt, Nandipur power plant record burnt, numerous other old records bunt, no proof of what was purchased at what price only projects remain and money is minted through them. PMLN jiyalas do not see all these but chant slogans, dance on roads, never question their leaders for their ill gotten wealth and scream Pakistan has nothing to offer so one must go abroad.

When they get involved in an accident on the road, 1122 is dialed and are treated thanx to the PMLQ for building it. Traffic Wardens are called to settle accident disputes again thanx to PMLQ for creating them. If matter goes into the hands of Kali Wardi, the Chotay Mian Saab controlled department there is only harassment and then Muk Muka with a mithai to distribute among the SHO and investigation officer.

We now have loadshedding back in action in winter and it will be wiped out in 2018 because Nawaz Sharif says so. If any bewakoof says he can end loadshedding in 6 months he is laughed at on stage and said he was driven by emotions and said it in Josh - e - Khitabat. A new political term created by the trend setter PMLN.

The title of this post, that Pakistan's economy will collapse in a decade is directed towards the actions being taken now. Nawaz Sharif is the PM of Pakistan, but he acts as if he is the PM of only Punjab. Ghost schools in Sindh and only 700 Million education fund of Sindh will create an army of illiterates in the future. To handle future challenges in terms of literacy in business, sindh would fail miserably and people who have settled abroad won't be coming back to serve the falling country.

Sindh has numerous problems but PMLN likes to bag the PM seat but not address those problems. It has victimized only MQM which is good but not enough to bring peace and prosperity in the province. While MQM was brought down ISIS started to emerge and other militant parties strengthened. Rangers have to do the dirty laundry and get blamed for everything. While Karachi is now going to be cleaned of litter, who will take out the trash in Parliament? Now Bilawal, Zardari, Bakhtawar all will be seated there and the complete family will rule over the province.

It is sad that Nawaz Sharif goes on a looting spree but his supporters do not question him. They accuse the other parties of wrong doings but clearly ignore their leader. One has complete rights to support anyone, do it for the cause of your country but not like a slave. If the supporters would have stood up against PMLN corruption simply for a single day, they (looters) wouldn't have the courage to do it again. To save Maryam all party members can be sacrificed so what is your worth? You are only the crowd and all these roads and buses aren't created for your benefit although everyone enjoys a smooth ride to work and back, the main purpose is to create a project and earn billions against it.

Dislocate People??? LOL i saw a Women crying on Javed Chaudhary Show at Express news that he received 4.8 Million Rupees from Government what would she do whit that Money??
Removed her from her home and only handed 4.8 Million? Surely she will have to cry, you can't buy a 5 marla home in Lahore with 4.8 million.

Removed her from her home and only handed 4.8 Million? Surely she will have to cry, you can't buy a 5 marla home in Lahore with 4.8 million.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNN

You can buy a 5 Marla House in Monalwal side the house cost there was 3.5 Million when i visited the place on 12th December..

So Please don't fire your Arrows in the air

YAWNNNNNNNNNNN

You can buy a 5 Marla House in Monalwal side the house cost there was 3.5 Million when i visited the place on 12th December..

So Please don't fire your Arrows in the air
Seems I woke you up from a deep sleep. LOL, throwing a person from the center of the city to the outskirts seems justifiable to you? I wonder if you would appreciate having to vacate your home forcefully and then go on to buy a house in the desert.

Seems I woke you up from a deep sleep. LOL, throwing a person from the center of the city to the outskirts seems justifiable to you? I wonder if you would appreciate having to vacate your home forcefully and then go on to buy a house in the desert.

Lahore is not desert..

Plus Monalwal is better area to live in then in other parts with many great Societies pay a visit there

Lahore is not desert..

Plus Monalwal is better area to live in then in other parts with many great Societies pay a visit there
Will pay a visit. Hope it's as great as you say.

Of-course, there are some positive developments in the country. However, the Federal government is supposed to look into issues of the state (on the whole). Development of Pakistan on the whole, should be top priority, not just that of Punjab province exclusively.

Another thing is that who is supposed to take notice of lack of performance of provincial governments? Federal government. For example, if the provincial government of Sindh is not doing much for its province, than Federal government needs to fix this problem. Ironically, take a look at the newly appointed governor of Sindh:

362157_39110236.jpg

What is this? Do you think he has the energy for this position?

Another point is that it is true that the Federal government is busy in building roads, Metros and housing schemes; very nice, right? Wrong. See my explanation below:

Construction of roads is important, but the new roads are of poor quality on average. Metro is also important but its new routes are ill-planned in the city of Lahore. More importantly, a large number of housing schemes are indeed beyond the reach of common people in the aspect of affordability. Unfortunately, kickbacks (from various projects) matter more to the governmental officials than addressing the problems of the society in genuine matter. These development projects have more cosmetic value than being a real solution. These are the problems that statistics do not capture, my friend.
PMLN doesn't need competent men to do jobs. Nawaz Sharif only needs KhawajaSaras to do his bidding and chant on the roads and even in parliament about his invisible glories. Pakistan is his piggy bank and UK will always be his home. Jiye Nawaz Sharif, the Punjabi version of Zardari

Before Musharraf regime, there was only 1 tv channel named PTV which started in 1964 under dictatorship rule.From 1964 to 1999 not even single more TV channel was started.But during his tenure more than 150 TV channels started each of them employing thousands of employees.

Before Musharraf regime there wasn't a single telecom company in Pakistan.During his tenure 5 big telecom giants invested billions of dollars in Pakistan creating millions of job opportunities directly and indirectly.

Likewise more than a dozen companies invested in Internet Services Providing business.

Musharraf gave pakistan's IT industry a 16 year tax holiday and tax/duties exemption on IT hardware import.This policy made Pakistan a hub of software development.In his tenure more than 5000 registered IT companies were formed giving employment to more than a million people.Before his tenure only a handful of IT companies were there in Pakistan.

I can continue to list down more of his achievements like these.But don't want to waste my time and energy because I know people in pakistan prefer their own personal interests and ego over their motherland.

Tell me any achievements of your Panama brothers like these one.

Pakistan experienced high GDP growth after 9/11 but Musharaf and PML-Q ignored impeding gas and electricity shortage. They didn't plan ahead and after PPPis things got only worse. PML-N not only will solve electricity problem by early next year but now Pakistan have long term plans to keep adding plenty of MWs per year to keep up with demand beyond 2018 election year.

High GDP growth rate because of removal of sanctions and aid was followed by decade long era of load shedding.

There had been a 5 hour video conference between all the Medical superintendents of punjab which started at 10 PM and ended at 3 am. All the responsibles were suspended including the SR who was treating the woman.

Almost 50 new hospitals are under construction to meet the needs of different areas alongwith dozens other health related centers in every division.

I am not here speaking for him because I love SS but unfortunately, I have no other option.

Last edited:
Almost 50 new hospitals are under construction to meet the needs of different areas alongwith dozens other health related centers in every division.
Please share pictures of any of these under-construction 50 hospitals please?

Pakistani Rupee Will Be At All Time Low In a Decade

Moonis%2BElahi-Pakistani%2BRupee%2BWill%2BBe%2BWorthless%2BIn%2B10%2BYears%2BFrom%2BNow.jpg

Pakistan today faces many challenges such as illiteracy, poverty, corruption, inequity, energy crisis, poor governance and terrorism. The country has been divided in haves and haves-not classes. These issues have given roots to many new problems and have caused a direct negative impact on the economy. “N League government has failed to manage Pakistan and address its core issues. It has totally failed to accomplish the international Sustainable Development Goals”.

They (PMLN) seem much concerned about constructing roads and develop housing societies that are clearly out of common man’s reach.
While the nation demands attention on internal policies and good governance, the government is seen busy visiting foreign countries and pleasing Turkey and China.

Source? None? So this is just wishlist / political post. Please back such claims with solid explanation. Chinese are crazy to invest in a country whose economy is going to steep low. LoL

Please share pictures of any of these under-construction 50 hospitals please?

I cant move to 50 cities for u. Though I can share pictures of projects in my city. (If you are too adamant in not believing)

1. Civi hospital 420 bed with 200 bed ongoing extension

2. Drug testing laboratory

3. New surgery block

4. FCPS center

5. New blood bank

6. New Surgery block

7. 100 bed Kidney and Nephro center under construction

8. 100 bed cardiac block under construction

9. New emergency block under construction

10. New thalassemia center under construction.

10-20 crore for whole of 1122 project.Seriously?You're out of your mind, brother.

The Mercedes Benz Vans that are in use by Rescue 1122 for only 1 center would had cost more than that. That too without any customizations which had been done to them for making it Mobile Medical Clinic.

Tell me some more stories brother.Have a look at the condition of Rescue 1122 nowadays that they have to appeal for donations.

View attachment 363652

People in Pakistan are very generous while giving donations to ambulance services. There is no issue in it. you ppl even found faults in metro services which India has almost built in 16 cities (some under construction).

LOL

Terrorism decreased by 85% due to Operation Zarb e Azb and Karachi Operation

Energy Crisis (i can provide pic of every single Project)
View attachment 357001

Corruption
Pakistan now Ranked 117 at Corruption Ranking which was 143 in PPP era
View attachment 357002

Literacy Rate
You can't grow the Literacy rate if Provincial Governments like Sindh and Balochistan doesn't do anything for it

554c0fc66df0c.jpg

Poverty Poverty rate of Pakistan has gone down Punjab is richest province and Balochistan is the poorest
Poverty rate of Pakistan is 35.5% and 17.7% which earn $1 a day
View attachment 357004
Pakistan has only CPEC which will move the market and huge Chinese investment in Pakistani stock market.

Back
Top Bottom