What's new

Pakistani restaurants Toronto

Narcissist

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Let's put a list of Pakistani restaurants in the GTA. This is important because we have hostile neighbors in the form of Indians and Afghans, both who are trying to claim our heritage. If I want Pakistani food, I don't want to go to an "Indian" restaurant peddling the food as if it had anything to do with them. Same with food from NWFP... I don't feel like going to an Afghan restaurant, which is the only the option right now. I am less fussed about this, but it can be an issue sometimes. I just got out of a restaurant that sold Chapli kababs, but they gave it some new name because Chapli kabab is a Peshawar invention.

Where can I find food from the north west in the Toronto area that isn't owned and run by afghans, but run by Pakistani Pakhtuns? Where can I find food in the area that is Pakistani, and not "indian"? Let's make a list...

Absolutely no indiot owned places at all.

Last edited:
Let's put a list of Pakistani restaurants in the GTA. This is important because we have hostile neighbors in the form of indiots and afghans, both who are trying to claim our heritage. If I want Pakistani food, I don't want to go to an "Indian" restaurant peddling the food as if it had anything to do with them. Same with food from nwfp... I don't feel like going to an Afghani restaurant, which is the only the option right now.

Where can I find food from the north west in the Toronto area that isn't owned and run by afghans, but run by Pakistani Pakhtuns? Let's make a list...

Wow. Mighty impressed that you used "Pakistani restaurents" and not other synomyms like -

• desi
  • Indian
  • Asian
  • Apna
  • halal
  • Muslim

Let's put a list of Pakistani restaurants in the GTA. This is important because we have hostile neighbors in the form of Indians and Afghans, both who are trying to claim our heritage. If I want Pakistani food, I don't want to go to an "Indian" restaurant peddling the food as if it had anything to do with them. Same with food from NWFP... I don't feel like going to an Afghan restaurant, which is the only the option right now. I am less fussed about this, but it can be an issue sometimes. I just got out of a restaurant that sold Chapli kababs, but they gave it some new name because Chapli kabab is a Peshawar invention.

Where can I find food from the north west in the Toronto area that isn't owned and run by afghans, but run by Pakistani Pakhtuns? Where can I find food in the area that is Pakistani, and not "indian"? Let's make a list...

You go a run away from the fact that "we" share common food?

Guess you dont like good food then

https://www.blogto.com/toronto/the_best_pakistani_restaurants_in_toronto/

mississauga has better pakistani restaurants than toronto

There are plenty of Pakistani Restaurants in Toronto and Mississauga area like Silver Spoon Warden, Haandi, Bar BQ tonight, taste of tandoor, Karachi Kitchen, Lahori Grill, Lahori Tikka, Iqbal Kebab and many more. I am not sure but I think Handi on Gerrard St is run by Pakistani Pakhtun.

If you want a good juicy beef steak go to Affy's (Afzal Bhatti) Premium Grill in Mississauga or Pickering.

10421638_1430001143932050_4570528071207488252_n.jpg

I like these (i tried nyself and all are full halal)

Burgernator (Lebanon) Downtown
Top Gun (Canadian) Downtown
DeepPizz Pizzeria (Persian) Downtown
The Sizzler Kabab (Pakistani) Downtown
Oh My Gyro (Lebanon) Downtown
Mister Pizza (Pakistani) Downtown
Tazah Taste (Pakistani) Mississauga
Cafe De Khan (Pakistani) Mississauga
Lahore Tikka House (Pakistani) Gerad St
Karachi Kitchen (Pakistani) Mississauga
Frutus (Pakistani) Mississauga

I tried nostly all Pakistanis in Downtown because I am living at lakeshore /harbour front

Karachi Kaba Wala close heartland center Mississauga
IMG_20190418_210230618.jpeg

Anyone in the Toronto area interested in having a get together?

Back
Top Bottom