What's new

Pakistani Representative shows wrong pic at UN - Indian media erupts

Great! Jump right in, this is the only worthwhile forum going. People are really good, except for a handful from various nationalities, but it is possible to get a really meaningful discussion going. There was one recently between SoulSpokesman and two others which was classy.

Welcome to the forum.

BTW, this is off-topic, and I will get a rebuke; this should have been in the special forum dedicated for the purpose of welcoming new members. But just for once....

Unfortunately, you don't get the message. We are not bothered; you are. So what's the incentive to drive a knife through the constitutional basis for our state?

The Kashmiris are bothered, thats enough!

They tried peacefully for decades to reasonably free themselves from you hoping for a referendum only to rebuffed, forced into fighting for their rights they are being killed and abused

Your not bothered because you know the results, a Kashmir voting in favour of Pakistan

This is the core of the conflict, one made out of indian greed to occupy kashmir and indian fear of losing it

Pakistan simply supports the Kashmiri people

Meray piyaray humwatno. Stop with making excuses vis-a-vis our incompetent 'babus'. There's no defence for sheer incompetence @ such high stakes. The real world doesn't give second chances, which our people are accustomed to.

well you know what they say - be the change in the world that you want to see. Second, third, hundredth I am all about chances :woot::D

Major corporations should only send male employees to India as female employees would not be safe going to India.

@waz @Horus @Moderator

Please remove the negative rating as I was given one without reason

India in this case is a geographical expression, not a country. Fool.

What else to expect from such people ? when cornered they behave this way only. Only if lies would be on any help...duh :disagree:
What else to expect from indians. Entire world knows that india used pellet guns against Kashmiri people but now indians are trying to hide behind a picture mistake.
Here comes the real kashmiri victim's picture. now go and kill yourself looser.
13775485_217484461982648_5102967607792655892_n.jpg

And I thought Indian diplomats were morons...
Our neighbours diplomats are at different level of stupidity. Talk about smacking own head.

After this mudslinging match with fake photos other countries will just have some entertainment when India & pakistan respond to each other. I dont think world has time or interest for such stupid shenanigans.

lmao I love the fact that indians on this thread is criticizing one picture but not responding to the real pictures, like they didn't do no such thing like that and not even feeling the shame :coffee:

Maleeha lodhi is stupid af as so as rest of Pakistanis in the UN. idiots couldn't even google a picture from Kashmir where "1000's been injured" LOL pakistan is a joke of a country. No wonder whenever pakistanis speak at UN there's no one to listen its always the empty room. LOL

That was a representative image to highlight the pallet gun victims of occupied Kashmir.
Sadly after being spanked, Indians are trying to find some solace in rubbishing a picture.

That was a representative image
yeah world will take you ppl seriously after this gaffe. It will simply reinforce the fact that pakistan will push false narratives as it as been doing for years.
Earlier we had the legendary sartaj aziz who went to UN with a dossier and now we have maleeha lodhi. Its just old wine in new bottle.

yeah world will take you ppl seriously after this gaffe. It will simply reinforce the fact that pakistan will push false narratives as it as been doing for years.
Earlier we had the legendary sartaj aziz who went to UN with a dossier and now we have maleeha lodhi. Its just old wine in new bottle.
The world does take us seriously and Obama showed it to you guys years ago , when he defended Pakistan while standing in India.

Why you violence against govt .so this type innocent feeling it. India greater than any other countries. If violence against shoot them all of it muslim only terror activities no other religion didn't violence. Allah means Siva i will challenging all muslim community god your you are slice but you didn't die you are die but why prayer that god is nothing any other parts god is only your brain and your speech. Thing and before go peace or hell your choice. But your violence continue you and Pakistan go for hell quickly is assurance 100% your country fool like as people . TOTALLY waste country pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom