What's new

Pakistani religious scholars arrive in Kabul for talks with TTP militants

I request that they be recalled back to the country and parliamentarians sent over for negotiations along with local authorities like police and bureaucracy.

Judging by the comments here, send a couple of posters from PDF as well.

I said TTP. Never made any sweeping generalization about Afghans or are mass takfiring them.
Yeah. I said the ptm supporter type ttp do but not majority of ttp.

This might have worked if TTP was actually fighting for Islam, TTP are hell bound dogs and are criminal psychopath monsters, there should be no negotiating with these Animals, under the Islam rule TTP /Taliban/AQ /ISIS would be first to be punished.
Exactly their just mercenaries fighting for power and money (majority of them can’t speak for all). They get used by intel agencies or they fight each other. Poor foot soldiers brainwashed into thinking they do jihad while it’s all games for power and money.

What happened? Can't bring myself to read the two page TTP rant.
IEA: Pakistan refuses to recognise us...

TTP: This is a drama of Peace

Grand Jirga: Woah, Woah Calm down guys

TTP: “We want the release of all our prisoners (102 prisoners)"

Pakistani Cleric 1: *Burp* It's time for prayers Cleric 2: Anyone got Halwa? Cleric 3: Astaghfirullah

Grand Jirga:

Yeah no one's gonna read two frickin pages, a paragraph maybe but two pages, come on TTP.

The optimistic and hopeful part of me thinks that this is itmam e hujjat before the final solution. In reality the theater continues.
Yes, this will be the third prisoner swap they have demanded, Pakistan should tell them to get fucked!

I hope the fish brains haven't forgotten the intensity in their attacks when taliban opened Afghan jails during their takeover.
100% agreed, this is their age old tactic, get HVTs back, lull in winter, summer campaign, then people get arrested/killed, force Pak to negotiation table, and rinse and repeat.

میر کیا سادہ ہیں بیمار ہوئے جس کے سبب
‎اسی عطار کے لونڈے سے دوا لیتے ہیں

Better to be an american puppet than a braindead slave of mullah. Every american puppet nation in the world has developed and took their people far far ahead not limited to western europe, japan, south korea, taiwan, malaysia, singapore, turkey, the gulf.

Guess whose the only bikari nation that became an american slave yet blew it- only Pakis.

If islamic governance is your model then please please do yourself a favor for your mental health and move to afghanistan.
I find your "****" term to be offensive you should stop raging on the forums and go do something for the country self hating wont get you very far Pakistan was founded on the basis of Islamic Principles if you dont like it you should move your *** to the western countries I hope you don't return mullah of the countries are not the problem they never had the power in the government the only problem is the patwari and Zardari mafia all these problem are created because of the greed these corrupt goons fill up their pockets and run away because they never focused on educating the general masses and all those countries that you named are also shameless slaves of America japan was nuked by the same America and South Koreans are literally slaves also they do what america tells them to

You cant follow the footsteps of America

They have created these problems around the world they dont want the Asian and African countries to succeed

South Korea against North Korea
JAPAN against RUSSIA
TAIWAN against CHINA
IRAN AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA
INDIA AGAINST PAKISTAN
SOUTH SUDAN AGAINST SUDAN
MOROCCO AGAINST ALGERIA

while these European countries rob and Steal resources from the other countries and call them poor and they live peacefully with each other

While Canada ,USA And Mexico have no problems also

So if you think you are not braindead also like the so called Mullahs that you are raging against then you should help find the solution how these Americans /Israeli/ Indian/ nexus is able turn TTP against the state of Pakistan when they are our own people they should feel closer to us but instead they pick up weapons to destroy the country

You cannot convert Khawarji with "religious scholars". Only a bullet.

So TTP is safely in Afghanistan under the Taliban government which Pakistanis have been supporting for 20+ years. We all thought the Taliban and Haqqani network will align with the Pakistani army and destroy TTP and allies.

Back
Top Bottom