What's new

Pakistani patients facing heavy odds in India

Awale vannoppam tottee todangiyada edu natta case avoode...

Nair saab i requested you Indians to carry your chatting to members' club or PMs. hope civility calls for refraining from useless chatting in your local language in a serious topic.

Thanks

Yes thank you we would need details as in the near past we had to contact so many people to get the estimate of the cost.

and one more thing we were thinking that this Apolo Hospital and Dr. Gupta is often refereed to patients here for liver transplant then there must be some link

Jana,

as i told you best would be your friend directly has a word with one of the doctor's at ganga ram (i have given you reception number and from there take the doc's ph no or they will give you the ps's no) and proceed from there, tell the concerned doc you are calling from pakistan, have a detailed discussion about the patient and the case and tell him all the expenses that are being quoted to you are too steep, and then this doc will guide you since these people on regular basis treat patients from pakistan.

i am personally not aware about dr. gupta so on that i have nothing much to add, but it will be much better if you guys directly get in touch with one of these doctors and then proceed.

other than that you dont need a hospital to fix up a flight for you, book it on makemytrip.com or on individual airline sites. travelling from the airport is very easy, there are these a.c. radio cabs, counters for which are within the premise of the airport and as a matter of security these are gps monitored so no way can anyone on that front take you for a ride. book a hotel online, i have given you a link to that 5star hotel and i am sure there will be some 3star properties right across to this hotel as well.

even if you do all these things on your own and not depend on the hospital to do it for you, your friend will end up saving a lot of money and it is very important to save money since post surgery treatment is also steep which in the initial days can go up to 35,000rs pm if no infection is contracted.

imo 32 LAKH MUST BE IN pakistani Rupee. just recently my aunt underwent liver transplnatation at CMC Vellore. the total cost was around 16 lakh.

appolo are big cheats .. so do not trust them.

Imo CMC Vellore is best for accurate and cheap treatment .

imo 32 LAKH MUST BE IN pakistani Rupee. just recently my aunt underwent liver transplnatation at CMC Vellore. the total cost was around 16 lakh.

appolo are big cheats .. so do not trust them.

Imo CMC Vellore is best for accurate and cheap treatment .
The cost includes travel cost frm Pakistan to India and all those visa costs .

So it's 32 lakhs Indian rupees

its all a matter of perceptions, a lot of people still dont view india on the advancements the country has made and are stuck with age old perceptions, all a matter of proper information not reaching them. that said, the transplant surgeries in india are constantly increasing by the day, though one wished people really got into donating their organs, one wonders what satisfaction all the dead and their relatives get will all those useful organs being either burnt or buried all to be decomposed or to be eaten by insects and animals!

have u enrolled for organ donation??

Back
Top Bottom