What's new

Pakistani passport among worst for travel: Visa Restriction Index 2013

....Its sad to know that even Muslim counties dont give free entries to Pakistanis nowadays.

They probably don't give visa to Indians either which claims to be a muslim country

But why is Super power India not among the likes of USA?

it seems like indians can visit upto 50-55 countries without visa while pakistan 32.

the difference is not this much

and why is islamic pakistan not better,inspite of the fact that there are so many muslim countries in the world.

the difference in global reputation is there that much.

They probably don't give visa to Indians either which claims to be a muslim country

When exactly did we claim that? Last time I checked, we were still seculars. Though I hate Congress' so called secularism.

The subject relates to Pakistan.

The author @ post #1 and posters here cannot seem to tear themselves from making a comparison with India which has no relevance to the topic !

Its more of agreements , Pakistan dont have agreement for the visa free entry with most countries.

GOP is not going to look for agreements with other countries coz they are very busy finding the way to loot more and more money.

Meh.....you get used to applying for visas after your first couple of times. The only time you actually fret about it is when you apply for your study visa.

Also, the Visa restrictions are mostly due to the reasons posted by @persona_non_grata. This is the reason why you see all the less healthy economies at the bottom. It is childish to think that a country would grant you visa free travel because they like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrorism is a reason why some passports are not welcome but not the major reason until recently

When does a passport lose a visa free access ?

The number one reason is when majority of its holders don't stick to the visa conditions (over stay, refuse to go back, work illegally)

spot on., i've traveled to number of countries and i still do... the 1st time when i applied for Taiwan Visa they took like 1+ week for granting visa, the 2nd time it was like 3 days & the 3rd time when i applied it was like after 2 days.. and same was the case when i applied for Germany....

we can visit places without visa? wow didn't knew that :)

Well, Pakistan has all sorts of image problems but what is the reason for "shining" india to be so low in the list?

Sir, what is Pakistan's reason for no visa entry in so many countries? Is it due to they being a south asian country, 3rd world country, terrorism, economic situation pakistan is or is it due to mix and match of the ones I stated? India on rank 74 is poorly placed too. Also, can you please tell me whats the frequency of Nation's revising no-visa entry for other country? Thanks.

Sir, my question was straight forward and rational, however can say the same about your reply. I believe you should look at @persona_non_grata post and find out your answer there, I found my answers there. Peace!

Well, Pakistan has all sorts of image problems but what is the reason for "shining" india to be so low in the list?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are about 50 (not sure) Islamic countries in the world and Pakistanis get visa free entry to only 32 countries? Its sad to know that even Muslim counties dont give free entries to Pakistanis nowadays.

Ho-gaya-tera.jpg

Back
Top Bottom