What's new

Pakistani Parliament declares neutrality on Yemen, calls for peace talks.

I have never been to Madrassah go learn facts than talk yes what GCC can do to you you have no idea but according to my source they won't because you are already providing the help they need

GCC can't do anything. Ganging up on impoverish Yemen and afraid to go on foot is nothing to be proud of.

I have never been to Madrassah go learn facts than talk yes what GCC can do to you you have no idea but according to my source they won't because you are already providing the help they need

:blink: then who are you? :blink: You are not one of us? :blink:

and pakistan brothers are happy now !! shame on you
Pakistani parliament controlled by shia and liberal
Pakistani parliament have PML N majority, this party belongs to Nawaz shareef our current prime minister, This same person who lived in KSA when exiled from Pakistan during Musharaff era. so your own man betrayed you , Its time to stop supporting him and now to save your diplomatic strength take India as serious regional member if you want Pakistan in your side. I have no love for KSA but feeling sympathy because they fed Pakistan all the time and today we showed our true colors.

Pakistan can do with itself, it doesn't need no Saudi or Irani, for past 15 years PK fought war by itself, took Kashmir cause itself. wat nonsense are you talking abt...$1.5b aid, swallowed by Nawaz etc.

We were not alone :) and that 1.5b was put in foreign reserves

Ayatollahs

2usv2c8.gif

Who taught Sauds about the worth of Oil?

Brits/Americans :) they were there long before Pakistan, we just knocked some sense in them, but they do not owe everything to us.

Was their help free? Don't they own palaces in Pakistan? Don't they demand more than what they offer?

Yes that help was free. No they do not ask more than what they offer. Neither do we.

I have read it but they helped you in troubled times and when they ask for help you refuse
nobody is refusing anything, we are already helping them as much as we can read post72 and now keep post78 in yr mind as well and its date.

All we can conclude from all this that every country is going for her own interests Saudi King's phone to a radical terrorist like Modi before our parliament decision speaks volumes abt that. So when everyone is going for their own interests we can also go in our own.

Remember Zarvan bhai we need to give a better and prosperous future to our children by not repeating those mistakes which our fore fathers did by sidelining our own interests. Tomorrow if yr children or our future generations abuse us older generations of not taking the opportunities by ignoring our national interests then that something u and i will never be able to bear in our future lives.

Think about it as my sincere advice. We need to take some strong decisions today so to be in a commanding position tomorrow so we can use our influence to unite the entire Brotherhood. U and i both share common objectives just paths we chose to accomplish them are different.

@sohail i think now u can rest yr conspiracy theories now.

@yavar @haman10 so what do u say.

I told u that way before. We are a democratic nation now and Nawaz Sharif is not the only one who calls the shots, BTW Nawaz Sharif was part of the parliament sessions in those few days.

Helping KSA is in our interest
and so are we helping them by ensuring that our interests dont get compromised either. We r trying to balance our international relations and interests.

and so are we helping them by ensuring that our interests dont get compromised either. We r trying to balance our international relations and interests.

Yes. And we have always done that. :)

Back
Top Bottom