What's new

Pakistani navy ship docks in Yangon on goodwill visit

i dont think whats written here is true by Javed hussain. Use yr mind if that was true then these peaks would have never returned to the indians by pakistan army after nawaz sharif agreed to withdraw since principally these were pakistan's. From what i know already is that we had captured the areas on the western front that was given back to indira gandhi in exchange of troops, there had been no india gains in western fronts.
Not after 1971 Simla agreement. India officially annexed it, meaning they became India's. Then there is your assumption that pakistani army was "capable" of holding these features, which they weren't. Your knowledge of the territorial exchanges in the wars are incorrect. India gained a lot more in western front during 1971 than lost. It kept the peaks. There were some areas kept by by pakistan too, for example town of Chhamb.

Not after 1971 Simla agreement. India officially annexed it, meaning they became India's. Then there is your assumption that pakistani army was "capable" of holding these features, which they weren't. Your knowledge of the territorial exchanges in the wars are incorrect. India gained a lot more in western front during 1971 than lost. It kept the peaks. There were some areas kept by by pakistan too, for example town of Chhamb.
Brig. Javed former SSG a very honest man i have watched his debates on Times Now....anyway he had also written an interesting article on Siachen conflict...

The fight for Siachen - The Express Tribune

Man where the thread started about a good will visit has once again turned in to a indian troll fest .. stop this plz and let the rest of us enjoy the site and the thread about what the topic is really about thanks.

Back
Top Bottom