What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

MODI-fied Indians justifying this act shows the coward and inhuman mentality of Indians.

@ Topic: Prisoner is convicted? Has he availed all options judicial process?
just like pakistanis in the other thread. :)
He was convicted but he should finish his jail term and be released, like other terrorists. Nobody deserves this.

MODI-fied Indians justifying this act shows the coward and inhuman mentality of Indians.

@ Topic: Prisoner is convicted? Has he availed all options judicial process?

You guys were pretty gleeful when an Indian prisoner was tortured to death ..why do you expect Indian reaction to be different?

what mentality dude, you are almost claiming complicity of Indian jail authority. The jailor failed to prevent this and will face the music.
You cant really say prisoners represents rest of India.

sorry pal the attacker was Vinod Kumar-a former Indian Army soldier, FYI ARMY'S of any country are taught discipline first and not bashing first

sorry pal the attacker was Vinod Kumar-a former Indian Army soldier, FYI ARMY'S of any country are taught discipline first and not bashing first
you know why was in jail for right? For killing his comrade, not exactly an act of discipline.

Religion buddy religion. These Indians are not that secular as they claim to be. It was gandhi because of whom they are secular at least constitutionally. If it wouldn't be guys like Gandhi, India would be a complete Hindu state.

We WOULD Have been something or not is a matter of debate.

You, on the other hand, ARE WHAT YOU DESCRIBE. Just replace Hindu with Islamic.

FYI, He has broken the discipline, hence was in jail.

you know why was in jail for right? For killing his comrade, not exactly an act of discipline.

then the authorities are responsible for keeping him in that same jail, and its ur army's training at fault !!!!!, the act is certainly not an act of discipline agreed.

FYI, He has broken the discipline, hence was in jail.

i understand that completely, and agreed

then the authorities are responsible for keeping him in that same jail, and its ur army's training at fault !!!!!, the act is certainly not an act of discipline agreed.

Well, you are still a BOY.......

Please don't reply me.

arre bhai... army cant change everybody. The selection process should take care of mental capability too but you cant prevent a few unsuitable candidate.
Agreed about jail authority's fault. Not for keeping in same jail (where will they keep him then), but not preventing this by isolating the pakistani prisoner for few days till everybody forgets the incident.

Religion buddy religion. These Indians are not that secular as they claim to be. It was gandhi because of whom they are secular at least constitutionally. If it wouldn't be guys like Gandhi, India would be a complete Hindu state.

Gandhi was not a dictator who forced us into accepting secularism. There were many like minded individuals in the congress and so we have a secular state. But its not an Utopia. There are people who are extremists, hindu extremist, but people generally are secular in India. I am born in a very religious hindu family. My mother is a devout hindu, but she usually seeks the guidance of a muslim peer. The truth is, one who is truly religious is actually secular at heart and mind. I don't know about Quran, but in hindu religion it is said to respect all religion and not to harm anyone else unless in self-defense. And I believe that the teachings are similar in other religions too. Most people here have this mindset, then there are a few who are pissed at how some terrorists kill people in the name of islam and lastly there are only a handful of people, who believe in a hindu extremism. But as this is democracy, the majority support secularism and hence, a secular state.

You guys were pretty gleeful when an Indian prisoner was tortured to death ..why do you expect Indian reaction to be different?

No body was celebrating anything....the difference is, the Indian terrorist was involved in a brawl with fellow inmates, a fight in which he lost....here the Indian criminal launched an unprovoked attack on a fellow prisoner as a revenge.....but you know the saying, what goes around comes around.....you Indians may not have the last laugh.

Family of another Indian prisoner in Pakistan pleads for help - The Hindu

Arnob Goswami is being paid Rs 150,000 per day as an anchor! If you're paid even half that amount, I'm sure you would spew a lot of hot air too! So chill, dude! Yeh sab TRP aur paise ka khel hai! :pissed:

Come on, atlleast arnab asks difficult and honest questions to politicians which no other anchor would dare to on national telivision. He is doing his job and I believe he is doing a good job.

No body was celebrating anything....the difference is, the Indian terrorist was involved in a brawl with fellow inmates, a fight in which he lost....here the Indian criminal launched an unprovoked attack on a fellow prisoner as a revenge.....but you know the saying, what goes around comes around.....you Indians may not have the last laugh.

Family of another Indian prisoner in Pakistan pleads for help - The Hindu

Its not about having last laugh.

There are 220 Pakistani prisoners in India(excluding fishermen) and roughly same number of Indians(excluding fishermen) in Pakistani jail. So no one will have the last laugh if we keep at it. This needs to stop.

Back
Top Bottom