What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

so you can watch channel officially ?? or It's like "unofficially Official" and Even president of Pakistan watch all channel ?

Dish TV is common in Pakistan, it was the cable channels that were in trouble.

BTW I'd predicted this on the original Sarabjeet thread. Just check out the reaction of pakistanis on that thread, the usual tough guys with military families and their missing moral compass

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ndian-spy-critically-injured.html#post4209050

nair dont you think that it is more shamefull act on the side of India because in Pakistan nobody know that some thing like this will happen but in India every body knew but that happend as a reaction and the man who did this was an ex-army officer and by this goes the morality of IA who claimed that PA are barbarians and IA follows the rules. above all sad day for humanity and shame on both sides i hope the indian prisoners will be safe from now on and Pakistan should provide them max security

I will not offer any excuse for India's failure, as its clearly a failure. But pakistan had enough warnings after Kasab hanging with media and some right wingers linking his fate with kasab's openly and sarabjeet receiving threats. And after the suspicious death of chamal singh just a month ago, if pakistani claims they wanted more warning, then thats just making excuses. Lets not go there pls.

BTW I'd predicted this on the original Sarabjeet thread. Just check out the reaction of pakistanis on that thread, the usual tough guys with military families and their missing moral compass

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ndian-spy-critically-injured.html#post4209050

I will not offer any excuse for India's failure, as its clearly a failure. But pakistan had enough warnings after Kasab hanging with media and some right wingers linking his fate with kasab's openly and sarabjeet receiving threats. And after the suspicious death of chamal singh just a month ago, if pakistani claims they wanted more warning, then thats just making excuses. Lets not go there pls.

ok when was kasab was exicuted way back and sarabjeet died one day ago so you cant say that pakistan retaliated with brutality it was indians who reacted with brutality sir if you dont mind can i ask yyou how the hell ex-indian army officer was involved when your army always follow rules and how he got the exe for the assult?

The responsibility of this saga lies not on the hands of the Pakistanis as the indians so loudly claim to satisfy their egos. But it does with the indian pathetic media that made a hero of a terrorist. Yes he died unfortunately but should have been hanged a long time ago. The looser indian media made it to a point where I wont be surprised that all the Pakistanis in indian jails end up dead. Lousy dogs the media that is.

If he has not done very serious crime. I will support if India sends him back to Pakistan. Positive work creates positive atmosphere.
I did not like him getting attacked. "An eye for eye will make the whole world blind"

Pakistani prisoner lodged in Kot Bhalwal central jail of Jammu, has been attacked by some other prisoners. In hospital. Serious. In ICU. In jail for 17 yrs.

Cycle of hate :what:

its very sad ; while we listen that one person got attacked by the ex serviceman in jammu; while going through the TV Reports , I found this attack is an out come of two individuals chit-chat while in Pak the outcome was planned murder .

I just say there is a big difference between "sudden fight b/w 2 person" & "planned murder with hand made knife and spoon knife" .

both incident can not be justify although both can be stopped by the jail admin of both jails .
:undecided:

India should send him to Pakistan for treatment.

nair dont you think that it is more shamefull act on the side of India because in Pakistan nobody know that some thing like this will happen but in India every body knew but that happend as a reaction and the man who did this was an ex-army officer and by this goes the morality of IA who claimed that PA are barbarians and IA follows the rules. above all sad day for humanity and shame on both sides i hope the indian prisoners will be safe from now on and Pakistan should provide them max security

For your kind notice there was a threat to Sarabjeeti's life, during last week of february his lawyer met him sarabjit told the lawyer and the CID officer who accompanied him to jail, on his return back the lawyer of sarabjeet met the jail officials and asked them to look in to this and provide security to him. So How does it sound to you now???????? Now with respect to this incident, as soon as sarabjit issue came to light there was clear communication from GOI to increase the vigil and security of pakistan prisoners as there are chances of retaliation. But this is a sad incident. And GOI has regretted for this incident openly.

Now Ex army officer who is in jail for what? for the best conduct in army? He is in indian jail means he is not a saint and what IA has to do with it????? Your post would have made sense if a serving army officer did this?

For the last part of your post i cant agree with you more. If you wanna know the value of human life you need to ask the nearest kin of the guy lost his life.......

For your kind notice there was a threat to Sarabjeeti's life, during last week of february his lawyer met him sarabjit told the lawyer and the CID officer who accompanied him to jail, on his return back the lawyer of sarabjeet met the jail officials and asked them to look in to this and provide security to him. So How does it sound to you now???????? Now with respect to this incident, as soon as sarabjit issue came to light there was clear communication from GOI to increase the vigil and security of pakistan prisoners as there are chances of retaliation. But this is a sad incident. And GOI has regretted for this incident openly.

Now Ex army officer who is in jail for what? for the best conduct in army? He is in indian jail means he is not a saint and what IA has to do with it????? Your post would have made sense if a serving army officer did this?

For the last part of your post i cant agree with you more. If you wanna know the value of human life you need to ask the nearest kin of the guy lost his life.......

India should send him to Pakistan for treatment.

Could you explain why?

Note : i have no problem he being treated in pakistan

ok when was kasab was exicuted way back and sarabjeet died one day ago so you cant say that pakistan retaliated with brutality it was indians who reacted with brutality sir if you dont mind can i ask yyou how the hell ex-indian army officer was involved when your army always follow rules and how he got the exe for the assult?

you can not compare kasab with sarabjit a innocent alcoholic, Your gov. even didn't demand his body , initially refused as Pakistani citizen .

he was cold blood terrorist who responsible for 200 people , in such case We should send some Ram , Sham , ravi to kill 200 Pakistani to take revenge.

I believe ; If he go for medical facility in INDIA that will much better ; The chases is more as many transportation and other issues will not raised.
India had World class medical arrangement as off pakistan , PGI chandigarh is one of world famous medical center .
Hope for good as SannaUllah should LIVE .... and reach back to his family ; Sannaullah was a member of Jail Band in India.
So no one can say bad treatment in indian jails .

Yogendra Porwal

Dude he is a court martialled EX - jawan who is serving life for murder. Enough said.

Not sure what weapons were used but in Indian jails its not impossible to smuggle in weapons, whether specifically for this assault, by who, were some jail auth involved - all this will come out of the inquiry underway. Lets not speculate and wait for the answers.

The Ex- service man was court marshaled from army for his acts . So there is no question related this act with INDIAN ARMY .

First understand the complete issue that said , There was a hammer/ Axe ... that is a suspect till of now until r unless jail officer not said any thing ; u & me can't say .

THe Indian media was airing a live feed from ARY news and translating all that came on ARY, why can't we do the same and air this incident?

They actually have the self respect to translate. Kudos to them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom