What's new

Pakistani Muslim visitors barred from visiting Kartarpur

Nobody suspects some spies. Besides, why do you think you think we will publish who all are the spies so that 'you can watch them'. Sense?

And you think we will make it public who we are watching ? people need to start making sense rather just playing a behind the screen hero trying to cover for your other indian troll buddies.

security needs to be tight, we need to check the people coming from within Pakistan and India as well, lots of sell outs out there, even in Sikhs there are some who are turning this gesture of Goodwill into a India Pakistan argument .

wt no one realizes is how big of security and subsequently geopolitical issue this corridor is, a single security lapse can have huge ramifications so I would agree with the authorities on this one extream vetting before anyone can enter from our side.

At a deeper level, at one's personal level and more importantly the core of religious belief. Sikhs have been dealt the most humiliation than any other group. Now I know that much of hindu dogma and concotions are an amalgamation of various regional and imported belief systems incorporated over time for the benefit of some and to fulfill the superstitious fetishes of others. Sikhs though became what they are today as pure consequence of time and tide. They were severely brutalized in the beginning and ended up as a glorified foot soldiers of first the British empire and now India. I think, of all, Hindus understood them better and coopted them and their anger, directing it at their antagonists at will. Today, as a religious community they go to an inherently "Muslim" Pakistan whom they shunned, leaving their most important religious sites(how curious), while killing the most number of unarmed immigrants heading to then newly formed state. I'm very amazed at their euphoria and equally perplexed at their grasping the straws and making a mountain out of a mole hill. Imagine, Pakistan shutting down the corridor at will... is Pakistan opening a new venue of veneration for Sikhs? While they were fine for crossing the border(in 1947) over to the other side. A cause they felt had a higher calling(then sticking to and for their beliefs and places with religious significance)...

Last edited:
While Muslims were throwing rose petals on Hindus and Sikhs migrating towards India.
I guess no one was keeping tabs... probably blaming human base instincts ... rage, vindictiveness, bravado...

Though it hasn't been investigated there are some anecdotal reports and I'm aware of at least one first hand experience of a person who stated that Sikhs in their particular area stayed and locals provided assurances, though as news started pouring in of mass atrocities of people coming to Pakistan, local Sikh community in that area bolted overnight in congruence amongst themselves.

Either way they made their choice, on which side, and where they'll end up. Rest is history....

Last edited:
WOW, what going on with Muslims in Islamic Republic of Pakistan very nice...

Back
Top Bottom