What's new

Pakistani Muslim teenager brutally beaten up with bat in Canada

You mean no non Muslim every gets mugged/bashed/assaulted in a Muslim country?

Many female tourists are raped in India. I guess its not race related either. Its not like Indians are obsessed with light skin. Besides Indian men condemn the victim just to be safe for staying out late and inviting attention.

Evolution has taken a step back with you.

You mean no non Muslim every gets mugged/bashed/assaulted in a Muslim country?

I didn't mean that but the amount of hue and cry would be different in world if a muslim had done such bad act .

Note the difference , when taliban broke all budha statues in Afghanistan , whole west got an orgy and got mad on muslims and islam .
And when West banishes mosques and hijab , there's was no such a hue in west .

Muslims need to open their eyes , enough of this west's arrogance .
Aajiz Maulana zinda bad! Maghroor farangi murdabad ! :devil:

It is good that this is happened.

I know that sounds terrible, and it is terrible and shouldn't happen to anyone but with the anti-islam, Islamaphobic stance so many European countries are edging towards, making a clash of civilizations, France, Poland and the UK are a few examples. It is imperative that our leaders take advantage of this and improve the prospects of people within Pakistan. The brain drain that took place in the 1960s can be made up for with a massive propaganda and economic efforts to encourage Pakistani's to immigrate back to Pakistan.

Any views?

It is good that this is happened.

I know that sounds terrible, and it is terrible and shouldn't happen to anyone but with the anti-islam, Islamaphobic stance so many European countries are edging towards, making a clash of civilizations, France, Poland and the UK are a few examples. It is imperative that our leaders take advantage of this and improve the prospects of people within Pakistan. The brain drain that took place in the 1960s can be made up for with a massive propaganda and economic efforts to encourage Pakistani's to immigrate back to Pakistan.

Any views?
I see, and are you planning to move back to Pakistan as well ?

I see, and are you planning to move back to Pakistan as well ?

Perhaps one day, I want to do good for my nation and my people, but I first need to be learned enough to lead the nation, then I'll probably join PTI and start in Karachi. If that doesn't work I'll make my own party.

Disgusting act. I hope they catch the culprit.

I agree. We shouldn't call this racism too.

https://news.vice.com/article/sikh-man-is-brutally-beaten-after-being-called-bin-laden-and-terrorist

It happens.

The problem with telling them rasist is that what shall you tell ethnic clensing and brutal butcher of riligious and ethnic minorities then?
This is in media headline since it happened in a civilized country. In other rogue states, Hundreds are killed without being noticed. Do you know boko Haram killed more than 2000 people and nobody even noticed that. This is happening in many countries across the glob but it is not in a fashion to make it a headline.

Poor bat.
Cruelty vs Animals!

image.jpeg

First of all where is Pakistan making a big fuss about this? Now reporting a crime where suspicion of hate-crime becomes a trigger for some Trump loving Hindus. Grow up its not a big deal. It could be a hate crime which are pretty common there or not.

Note the difference , when taliban broke all budha statues in Afghanistan , whole west got an orgy and got mad on muslims and islam .
And when West banishes mosques and hijab , there's was no such a hue in west .

When Taliban broke the Bamiyan Buddha statues, they were clearly doing it for religious reasons.
It wasn't like they thought -- “Hey dude! Maybe there's a fcukload of treasure hidden behind those statues. So let's blow them up and get rich".

It was more like -- “Hey dude! The infidels built these statues.. And these statues are haram in Islam, so let's blow them up.. Who cares for the religious rights of the infidels..eh?"

Comparing the destruction of Bamiyan statues to a freaking robbery is, at the very least, stupid..!! When an actual hate crime happens against Muslims, the world does take note. Recall the case of the Hungarian reporter tho kicked a Syrian migrant child when they were trying to cross the Hungarian border. That incident generated so much sympathy (for the victim Muslim) and so much condemnation (for the reported). That crazy bitch got kicked out of her job for her behavior, and globally shamed. So, once again bro... stop playing the victim card. It was a bunch of goons trying to rob an innocent man, not a bunch of Christians trying to rob a Muslim..

Disgusting. Really horrible news. I usually do not wish vengeance upon anyone but I find myself hoping something really bad happens to whoever did this.

Imagine if a muslim would be doing that to a non muslim .
The whole world would be in a great hue and cry. .

World , world , world .. what a hypocrite place ..

I don't think that is the case. In fact individual events such as these are much more highlighted when they happen in countries where traditionally minority rights have been respected. You may argue that minority rights are respected in the Muslim world as well, but once all facts are on the table, the usual response is either defiance ("so what, what can you do about it") or pointing fingers ("please, look at beef killing, Gujarat riots, etc.").

In other words, no one expects anything from societies that set a low standard. Canada is a society that sets very high standards in humaneness towards migrants and refugees, so they are supposed to be accountable.

When Taliban broke the Bamiyan Buddha statues, they were clearly doing it for religious reasons.
It wasn't like they thought -- “Hey dude! Maybe there's a fcukload of treasure hidden behind those statues. So let's blow them up and get rich".

It was more like -- “Hey dude! The infidels built these statues.. And these statues are haram in Islam, so let's blow them up.. Who cares for the religious rights of the infidels..eh?"

Completely wrong .
They didn't do it for religious reasons , taleban foreign minister gave an interview about it that an Italian or Sweden company was spending 4 million dollars to rebuild the statues , taleban requested them to give this money for people's health and medical as the area was in a urgent need of medical and other facilities . But those Europeans didn't listen them and didn't give a pie for health rather spent it all on these lifeless statues .
So taleban noticing their arrogance destroyed their statues .. destroyed their selfishness . !!

Oh really?
If islam is involved in this act then why don't destroy these statues in past 5000 years . Those statues had thousand history , why didnot muslims destroyed them then ? Or why didn't muslims destroyed it when Afghanistan came under islam federation during caliph umar r,.a ? Why now ?
Plz clear your misunderstanding about islam .

That is why I don't trust this western media ,they'll pick one story and will create a hue against islam and muslims .
Qandeel baloch got killed and west got mad on islam , mukhtara mai got tortured , West gets mad on islam , terrorists kill innocent muslims , West gets mad on islam .

And I'm not saying that West doesn't have any positive points , I really like their justice and other million attributes but here I'm only highlighting nagative characteristics .

And no I'm not comparing budhas statue with this robbery , I'm comparing West's hue and cry when a muslim does something similar like this christian guy who beat that innocent muslim man .

If a muslim has beaten up a christian , next hour you'll see West getting mad on islam .

Disgusting. Really horrible news. I usually do not wish vengeance upon anyone but I find myself hoping something really bad happens to whoever did this.

I don't think that is the case. In fact individual events such as these are much more highlighted when they happen in countries where traditionally minority rights have been respected. You may argue that minority rights are respected in the Muslim world as well, but once all facts are on the table, the usual response is either defiance ("so what, what can you do about it") or pointing fingers ("please, look at beef killing, Gujarat riots, etc.").

In other words, no one expects anything from societies that set a low standard. Canada is a society that sets very high standards in humaneness towards migrants and refugees, so they are supposed to be accountable.

Well short story , I really don't like islam and muslims being generalised for the actions of few by west.

Hamilton is a crime ridden neighborhood, dont think it has anything to do with racism

"Noah Rabbani" sounds like a Christian pakistani. Can any pakistani confirm ?

Sympathy for the victim, but a violent robbery now requires a thread and a victimhood spin?

This is actually counter productive. Think.
How will you justify this "They didn’t take his wallet or his phone." as robbery???

Back
Top Bottom