What's new

Pakistani MRE and other Field Rations.

Found this, it explains better(no offence guys) but you may need to use a proxy site or vpn to access it. MREInfo.com • View topic - New Pakistan Army ration. These were introduced in 2013 you may have had the older version @kaonalpha
please confirm on whos oreder's such luxurious dishes were included. If you wanted to know what food items I could have told you that. plus the egg fried rice and enery biscut is bullshit when i had that biscut my mouth went dry .Beta ive enjoyed the best ASC centre has offered including MRE and the Nigerian food orders plus oyester ,mushrooms good times

Wolfhound

Do you wish to see Real MRE production set up. Just say yes and an entire thread awaits you
So what do you say ?

please confirm on whos oreder's such luxurious dishes were included. If you wanted to know what food items I could have told you that. plus the egg fried rice and enery biscut is bullshit when i had that biscut my mouth went dry .Beta ive enjoyed the best ASC centre has offered including MRE and the Nigerian food orders plus oyester ,mushrooms good times

Wolfhound

Do you wish to see Real MRE production set up. Just say yes and an entire thread awaits you
So what do you say ?
Yes, i would love to sir.

MRE PRODUCTION CENTRE ASC CENTRE NOWSHERA

These are some of the pictures i took when CLS visited the MRE complex .I will explain per picture

Here General H.A is being given a basic briefing as to what is available note the gentle in the suit is the one who started the project along with the Brig. 6 foot tall back in 2003. These are his pictures when he visited in 2013.
DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0074.JPG
DSC_0075.JPG

Here the food id cooked all varieties.

DSC_0076.JPG

The favorite Boiled Parathas.

DSC_0077.JPG

Vacuum Pack sealing of food.

DSC_0078.JPG

Its basically a special made on order. Relax its 3rd grade standard.
DSC_0079.JPG

Here the good general was discussing about increasing the pouch size because a soldier would love to have more.

DSC_0080.JPG

This is the printing press where date of manufacture and date of expiry is printed on. Note now replaced with digital printer and bar-code scan system.
DSC_0081.JPG

Here this is a high temperature and pressurized seal chamber in which all the food pouches are heated to get rid of any bacteria and microorganisms . Later they are transferred to Lahore and Karachi were they are treated with radiation.
DSC_0083.JPG

The energile , dry fruit, tea and that stupid energy bar which will make your mouth go dry being packed
DSC_0085.JPG

The final packaging material being shown Note these are all sealed packed with a 3 layer packing and unsealing mechanism
DSC_0088.JPG

DSC_0089.JPG

Here are the final products which includes all prepared food items along with the special on order products such as tapal tea energile certain sugar packets (shakarkang company) PC,Marriott:azn: quality sugar.Snacks and other assortments.
DSC_0090.JPG

The food sampling of what was available and being made By PANA food force.
DSC_0095.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0082.JPG
    DSC_0082.JPG
    238.7 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_0084.JPG
    DSC_0084.JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 62
@kaonalpha

Judging by your in depth knowledge of this pictorial illustration I would guess the guy in mask in all these pics? Or the General Saaaab is Kaonalpha :azn:

lets just say i am in those pics .And i know a lot on what is and has happened best to leave it as such.

Attachments

• IMG-20150524-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20150524-WA0002.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 82

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom