Pakistani Models And Actresses

Mathira bhai kiyoun ban kerwana hey
mathira-in-full-dress-2.jpg

CAM013553.jpg

Wz08muo.jpg

YaVVsE3.jpg

@django @jamahir

Iman Ali as Anarkali

the vid is produced well - language and all.

@django @jamahir @Abu Namr
Ayesha Khan Sohai Abro and Mehwish Hayat in the same movie awesome

sohai has a mischievous and pretty face that shines through.

and found this... :D

Roti Shakal (Female)– For me, it has to be Sohai Ali Abro. Such a pretty girl but all she gets to do is cry her eyes out. Tanhai, Khoya Khoya Chaand, Rishtey Kuch Adhooray Se and she’s killing it in Bhabi.

source - Déjà vu explained! | Dramas ReviewDramas Review

I can give my review of these beauties but the problem is we have ladies on this thread. Really I mean really.............. high on hormones with a face is not enough to attract pakay tharkiz. Though enough to attract bacha party that would start licking the tv screens after watching Fresh Up bubble ads. Come on kuch class hoti hay
Thats cuz Fresh up ad has Mehwish :p:

@django @Abu Namr

yaar now the mullahs will really come after you
Anay do thats what i want i lead them with me to hell throw them aor khud jannat ki seats khali honey k baad hehe khud jannat mien chala jaoon gha..

Thats cuz Fresh up ad has Mehwish :p:

@django @Abu Namr

Yes and I was referring to Mehwish Hayat in particular. Only face with no base.

Anay do thats what i want i lead them with me to hell throw them aor khud jannat ki seats khali honey k baad hehe khud jannat mien chala jaoon gha..

Abay o bahi gunah e bay lazat ka faida? Na duniya may rahat na akhrat may sukoon. Kum uz kum kissi cheez ko to laty yeh kya gaaay bhains type lay kay a gay ho.

Yes and I was referring to Mehwish Hayat in particular. Only face with no base.

Abay o bahi gunah e bay lazat ka faida? Na duniya may rahat na akhrat may sukoon. Kum uz kum kissi cheez ko to laty yeh kya gaaay bhains type lay kay a gay ho.
Above one for mullah they like big one

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom