What's new

Pakistani man Tarek Fateh is spreading hate against Pakistan in whole world

Status
Not open for further replies.

tore

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Look at this man Tarek Fateh, he is spreading hate against pakistan i whole world.
Spreading false facts about muslims and pakistanis. Even hindus and sikhs understand that.
His only aim is breaking up of Pakistan to make Balochistan.

Its ok, that Pakistan has Kashmir(IOK) and Sir creek issu with India, but you dont find alle this hate as he is telling.

The problem is not what he is against Pakistan, the problem is that is he lier.

In this video he is begging to ban immigration from Pakistan

Last edited:
Look at this man Tarek Fateh, he is spreading hate against pakistan i whole world.

These kinds of persons shouldt been allowd to visit Pakistan, as he lives in abroad.
They sold their sole to devil like Hussain Haqani and Adnan Sami what else you can expect from them.

These kinds of persons shouldt been allowd to visit Pakistan, as he lives in abroad.
thats just one more

i have seen his many video , jo apne mulk ka nahi hua ,vo khak dusro ka hoga

but some time existence of this type of element is also important for society to counter balance

oh pls he's not a Pakistani he's indian so stop calling this traitor a Pakistani and i will say again to those indians who gets happy seeing him bashing Pakistan "jo apne mulk ka ni hoska wo tm logon ka bhi ni ho payega gaddar hai gaddar hi rahega."

There are tons of Indians who speaks worst of India than this guy... so chill... by the way... There was an Indian who created Pakistan... nothing in Pakistan can beat that...

Man this guy tears apart many Pakistani journos on TV. But his views are always very extreme, and he seems very unhappy with Pakistani army's behavior.

“Nindak niyare rakhiye aangan kuti chhawaye;
Bin sabun pani bina nirmal karat subhaye.”

Kabir

Keep your critiques close to you, let their hut be in your courtyard,
That way you don’t need soap n water to cleanse your nature,

He is not a Pakistani.. He is Indian..

btw why he is praising Hindu being a muslim and calling india to capture Sindh and Punjab..

Tarek Fatah, Canadian Muslim writer and broadcaster, and Riaz Haq, a Pakistani-American blogger, debate the following:

In a 2013 interview with Times of India, Tarek Fatah said, “Pakistan will soon disintegrate”. Is this a prediction or a wish? Why is he such a strong and vocal supporter ofBaloch insurgents? If Pakistan does disintegrate, what will be its fall-out for the region and the world?

When Tarek Fatah was asked in an NDTV interview about Donald Trump’s Muslim Ban, why did he criticize Muslims, Obama and western liberals rather than address the question directly?

Why is Tarek Fatah seen in the company of well-known anti-Islam bigots like Robert Spencer and Frank Gaffney on Fox News and as a guest of honor of RSS student wingABVP at JNU in India?

Why does Tarek Fatah pander to the Indian Hindu Nationalists and western Islamophobes? Why does he not condemn Islamophobia?

Viewpoint From Overseas host Faraz Darvesh moderated the debate.

Hes Calling Mr Gandhi Babo Ji While Calling Jinnah With So Disrespecting how Can you Be citizen of Country While Disrespecting Its Founding Father
hes Same as the So Called Molvies Of Pakistan who were Against Pakistan at the time of creation Now want to rule the same country and want 180 Millions People to live according there way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom