What's new

Pakistani Hindus, Sikhs migrate to India seek citizenship: Al jazeera doc

Indian Minorities are better treated then pakistani minorities, Muslims are thriving in India while Hindus, Christians and Sikhs are falling in pakistan. I am not an islamophobe I have Muslim friends and have no problems with Muslims, I have defended muslim, my hate is for hindus, christians, sikhs, and ahmadies under terror in pakistan. is this the pakistan your founding father wanted ? Where Hindu Doctors are gunned down for being hindu ?

And my problem is Indians with such intense hatred and bigotry that they will live in a fantasy world rather then acknowledge realities of the world.

No point in continuing really, you have made up your mind to mindless hate and I can't change that. I can however call out the lies you spew.
the the oppression of minorities in Pakistan.
(you have it confused for India, where mascaras like Gujarat happened, and people get sent to jail for 7 year for eating beef)

If Pakistani minorities are going through hell then I don't even want to think about Indian minorites.

Once again, you guys need to stop living in this fantasy world and come down to the real world.
There are no mass persecutions of Minorities in Pakistan, can India say the same?

As for people leaving, so what?
Millions of Indians have left India, by that logic India is the most oppressive place on earth.

And Americanpeacebomber, you really need to lay off the Islamophobic hate. That much irrational hate is not good for you.

stop trolling and burying your head deep...the topic is no about india...its about pakistan and how it is becoming a hell for the minorities like hindus and sikhs....

yeah there is mass persecution of muslims in india that is why they are the fastest growing population and they have been increasing post -independence and hindus/sikhs are so well treated in pakistan that theirs numbers have reduced to almost nil.....

stop this hate...just because you consider them infidel doesnt mean you can treat them like this...they are human after all....

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

And my problem is Indians with such intense hatred and bigotry that they will live in a fantasy world rather then acknowledge realities of the world.

topic not about india...but about land of pure...stop your offtopic deflection and be on topic.

No point in continuing really, you have made up your mind to mindless hate and I can't change that. I can however call out the lies you spew.
the the oppression of minorities in Pakistan.
(you have it confused for India, where mascaras like Gujarat happened, and people get sent to jail for 7 year for eating beef)

At least protect your minorities they received jail for gujarat and as for beef eating jail it's only in one state. you need to protect your minorities. Again Extremist in pakistan are driving these people out. Muslims In india are thriving and are in government what about the minority minster getting gunned down in pakistan? I have meet many Pakistani Muslims who want to come and live in what Pakistanis call their immortal enemy India. soon there will be more muslims in India then Pakistan same can't be said for minorities in Pakistan.

actually no point arguing with these pakistanis....hindus and sikhs must come back to indiaa so that they can live without the fear of blasphemy laws, bombings, exploitation and kidnapping....let the 96% pure land become 99% pure once these hindus and sikhs are driven out...

Isn't this old news though? They are talking about Sharia in Swat valley and elections in India, so must be from 2010.

But yes India should accept these refugees and settle them in Kashmir :)

india is a hell for muslims and christians. exteremist hindus attack them any time whenever they want and kill them and burn their sacred places and their houses and large amount of muslims have left india because of hate against them. indians first take care of yourselves than think about others.

All I can say is Welcome to Motherland :victory:

I wonder why muslims are not moving from India to pakistan. Can anyone share one story of any muslim who has moved from India to Pakistan. India should welcome these people and help them resettle here. Indeed Pakistan is one bankrupt nation with the most corrupt leaders. No one there has any future.

Big drama by Rehman Malik and co.

i welcome Indian women to Pakistan.

Sorry even after all this none is moving to pakistan. Share some stories of muslims and women form India movin to pak. I am curious to hear some.

LOL.
they are free to choose but not free to be allowed. Remember your minister Naseerullah Babur, what he used to say about Biharis.

the main problem is fake hindu's from pakistan, they might be terrorists or sleeper cells...

Al Jewzeera is playing its typical "revolutionary" role nothing else!

the main problem is fake hindu's from pakistan, they might be terrorists or sleeper cells...

Just like fake muslims from India!

Sorry even after all this none is moving to pakistan. Share some stories of muslims and women form India movin to pak. I am curious to hear some.

Sania Bhabi!

You are free to choose your welcome for your prospective immigrant brethren.

Then why did your Govt officials want the Hindus/ Sikhs who come to India to sign a paper that says , "I will return to Pakistan" or somthing along those lines?

Also You said , Let them leave and all... BUT did U asked thought WHY are they leaving?

Also being an Elite Member here , your views when your brethren mention India as Rapistan etc?
(Must we mention Pakistan as Drone-istan?)

They have freedom to leave and live where they choose in accordance with the relevant laws.

Back
Top Bottom