What's new

Pakistani girls win Intel award.

Interesting what they've done.

I'd like to know what exactly the science behind their achievement is.

Hmm first place gets 75,000, the second place gets 50,000 and the third place gets 1,000. That's quite a nose dive.

Hmm first place gets 75,000, the second place gets 50,000 and the third place gets 1,000. That's quite a nose dive.

Bloody mockery or what. Who the hell come up this number? This is almost humiliation. Never the less, congratulation to Ambreen for this award. She is one smart cookie.

what.... just $ 1,000 thats not even enough for a round trip to US. They gave you such a good concept of cleaning your dirty--- on the other hand the top 2 were 75 and 50 just because they are from US... Simple pathetic...

For Pakistani Girls and boys... keep up the good work.. and try to implement your concepts in domestic applications.

congratulations to the girl. the small money does not matter but the win is.

Bloody mockery or what. Who the hell come up this number? This is almost humiliation.

:lol: Pathetic.

Bloody mockery or what. Who the hell come up this number? This is almost humiliation. Never the less, congratulation to Ambreen for this award. She is one smart cookie.

Actually the first, second and third places for grand awards are 3000, 1500 and 1000.
So nothing wrong . The amount 75000 and 50000 are for other awards.

Here from intel site

"Grand Awards
The Intel Foundation provides Grand Awards for first, second, third and fourth places in each category. Awards are USD 3,000, USD 1,500, USD 1,000 and USD 500, respectively."

Intel International Science and Engineering Fair

Pakistanis are very talented, few weeks back i saw one video in which i saw Pakistani university students developed their own electric car & some months back i saw another video of Pakistani university students transform a manual car into a car that runs via computer.

BTW congrats for these girls, just think if government of Pakistan give these Pakistanis opportunity & help them, how much developed country will Pakistan become, it will leave Europe & America behind in blink of an eye.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom