What's new

Pakistani girl leaves China after living and studying in China for 7 years

I am a racist
I am against immigration, refugees, interracial marriage, mixed citizenship.
Simple as that.
thats fine but dont complain about other countries blocking visas to chinese then

is she coming back to Pakistan?
is she stupid or what? At this stage, everyone is trying to run away, and she is coming back.
She probably has better opportunities elsewhere

maybe in the US or something who knows

pretty much all these youtubers leave china

I have never complained.
Everything should be fair.

In the end, my opinion and reality are completely different.

Beijingwalker for example, he supports black people, South Asians, and foreigners coming to China to study, work, and settle permanently. And there are many people like him in China. Chinese leaders also think like him. Although Beijingwalker repeatedly claims that China is not a country of immigration, the reality is quite the opposite.
i think the main issue if that u guys get trash immigrants like europe

if u guys got actual talents like the US then maybe u would see immigration differently

and by @beijingwalker standards, this girl would be a brown slave to yellow masters just because she said good things about china

Last edited:
if u guys got actual talents like the US then maybe u would see immigration differently
Lol, "talents" like you? US is losing talents to China, but gaining fugitives, illiterate refugees in a great number.

and by @beijingwalker standards, this girl would be a brown slave to yellow masters just because she said good things about china
She talks about the country she lives in, how long have you lived in China? why are you so obsessed with a foreign country which has nothing to do with you?

Lol, "talents" like you? US is losing talents to China, but gaining fugitives, illiterate refugees in a great number.

She talks about the country she lives in, how long have you lived in China? why are you so obsessed with a foreign country which has nothing to do with you?
lol have you lived in pakistan? why u 24/7 on a pakistan forum

I highly doubt that as rich Pakistanis are very different. She is well off because of her Youtube channel, Tiktok, Instagram and other social media networks.

I doubt rich Pakistanis (or Bangladeshis) would go for higher studies in China.

While a lot of Chinese students are unemployed, I don't think it's a good idea.

In addition, they don't just stay, they get married and have children. For every global talent from third world countries who permanently settle in China, China will have 2-3 more mixed citizens after a few decades. And with this huge amount of global talent, I feel like China will repeat the same black and blue future as France is now. It's not just me, many other Chinese feel the same way.

You feel happy, foreigners feel happy, mixed citizens feel happy, but the locals and their descendants in the future will be very unhappy.

I think you highlighted the problem

PDF is a international forum with people from all diferent countries, I never lived in Pakistan, and do you see me talking about Pakistan everyday? do I sound like I m obsessed with Pakistan?
Lol then again, why are you here other than only posting chinese propaganda

True, if a rich Pakistani somehow does end up going to East Asia then he/she would prefer to go to Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan.

True, if a rich Pakistani somehow does end up going to East Asia then he/she would prefer to go to Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan.

In general those coming from money prefer going to universities in Anglo countries (US, UK, CAN, AUS) specifically.

I myself want to go to Hong Kong for my master's but foreign students aren't allowed to work outside their university which is why I can't go to Hong Kong 😭.

I myself want to go to Hong Kong for my master's but foreign students aren't allowed to work outside their university which is why I can't go to Hong Kong 😭.
u can go be youtuber in china

easy job, just say the high speed rail is great

In general those coming from money prefer going to universities in Anglo countries (US, UK, CAN, AUS) specifically.
Exactly, as American, British and Canadian universities have a whole other level of prestige. Even though many European universities are way better at teaching an individual, they simply can't match the level of prestige that American, British and Canadian universities have attained.

Maybe try looking into getting some RA/TA-ship?

u can go be youtuber in china

easy job, just say the high speed rail is great
China is great but I believe it would be more difficult for me to enroll in the best Chinese universities versus the best American or British universities. By the grace of God, since I can afford to attend the best British universities, I have no reason to even apply to Chinese universities.

Back
Top Bottom