What's new

Pakistani flag hoisted in Assam, India - 2008

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Came across this interesting video. Does any one have any details of this incident?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan flag hoisted in Assam, Government keeps mum over the issue

Pakistan flag hoisted in Assam, Government keeps mum over the issue - Talk n Cafe: For Sharp Minds. Global Indian.

In a shocking incident, A news channgel has aired a footage in which Pakistan flags shown hoisted in Assam.

Situation in Assam has turned very serious as communal clashes continue in two central districts of the state, namely Udalguri and Darrang.

journalists of news channel TIMES NOW have filmed the hoisting of a Pakistani flag in the Sonaripara and Mohanpur villages of Central Assam.

A local villager quoted saying, "We think this is the work of Huji. They came with weapons. We could not imagine that they have such a number of weapons. They chased us away in this Sonaripara-Kuptimari-Jhargaon area and hoisted the flag."

But surprisingly, the government has not reacted to this very socking and un acceptable incident.

Assam is really reeling under the pressure of Bangladeshi immigrants..!!! Government should really put a check on this..!!!

We have already discussed this on another thread .

Came across this interesting video. Does any one have any details of this incident?

It is so funny. In the very first sentence of the video the idiot blames ISI. I think this is the new favourite time killer in India. Bollywood movies beware!

"Pakistan and ISI links". On the one hand the ISI is credited for all of India's troubles, and on the other hand they have this opinion that the ISI is dumb enough to hoist their country's flag in disrupted* areas inside India. Make up your minds, people. Is the ISI an intelligent terrorist organization or is it a group of fame-hungry gangsters? Is it not more likely that someone just planted the Pakistani flag to tick the authorities off?

Edit *Problematic areas inside India. Poor choice of words.

Last edited:
"Pakistan and ISI links". On the one hand the ISI is credited for all of India's troubles, and on the other hand they have this opinion that the ISI is dumb enough to hoist their country's flag in disrupted areas inside India.

Disrupted areas inside India? :what: Which area are you talking about?

I remember years back the INDIAN MEDIA even went so far to tag 'WILD BOARS' who were destroying crops as trained by ISI :woot:

^^^ I can expect anything from Indian Media;

I would not be surprised, If they see ISI behind the break up of their primeminister and his wife :lol:

hypothetical scenario :D

^^^^^^^
Yup it's almost as bad as blaming RAW and Israeli "Zionists" for all of Pakistans problems.

^^^^^^^
Yup it's almost as bad as blaming RAW and Israeli "Zionists" for all of Pakistans problems.

There's a difference..

In Pakistan, you'll only find few individuals who blame every thing on RAW and Israel (Zaid Hamid for one)..Where as in India. It seems a national policy...Channels like NDTV, Aajtak etc etc :D

Name one Pakistani channel who feeds their audience such bullshit without any evidence...

No offence :)

Pakistan flag hoisted in Assam, Government keeps mum over the issue

Pakistan flag hoisted in Assam, Government keeps mum over the issue - Talk n Cafe: For Sharp Minds. Global Indian.

In a shocking incident, A news channgel has aired a footage in which Pakistan flags shown hoisted in Assam.

Situation in Assam has turned very serious as communal clashes continue in two central districts of the state, namely Udalguri and Darrang.

journalists of news channel TIMES NOW have filmed the hoisting of a Pakistani flag in the Sonaripara and Mohanpur villages of Central Assam.

A local villager quoted saying, "We think this is the work of Huji. They came with weapons. We could not imagine that they have such a number of weapons. They chased us away in this Sonaripara-Kuptimari-Jhargaon area and hoisted the flag."

But surprisingly, the government has not reacted to this very socking and un acceptable incident.

Assam is really reeling under the pressure of Bangladeshi immigrants..!!! Government should really put a check on this..!!!

Why pakistani flag and not Bangladeshi flags???? Shoot...
Love to see them within Bangladesh territory... :woot:

Why pakistani flag and not Bangladeshi flags???? Shoot...
Love to see them within Bangladesh territory... :woot:

May be they are trying to remind India about the northern states and ask India to back off from balochistan/Bangladesh or even may be srilanka or something..!!! ;) or a stupidity of a couple of freaks who just cant stop hating India..that is also a possibility..!!!! ;)

^^^^^^^

RAW!!!!!!!!!, we dont blame them at all, we believe that passing bulk makes u dumb, plus RAW n Mosad does not have the ability to operate to larger extent in the coutry, if there is then it can be CIA obviously becz of thier influences in the past

:pakistan:

There's a difference..

In Pakistan, you'll only find few individuals who blame every thing on RAW and Israel (Zaid Hamid for one)..Where as in India. It seems a national policy...Channels like NDTV, Aajtak etc etc :D

The fact that you compared Aaj Tak to NDTV shows your lack of knowledge on this issue. I agree that aaj tak is useless but NDTV? I don't think so. NDTV is probably the best news channel in south asia.

Name one Pakistani channel who feeds their audience such bullshit without any evidence...

I hope that's true but considering the majority on this forum seem to think India is behind almost all terrorist attacks in Pakistan i would beg to differ.

As far as naming one channel, don't you guys hate Geo TV?

Honestly, except for Dawn, all Pakistani news outlet seem to be as useless if not worse than Indian ones.

Back
Top Bottom