What's new

Pakistani flag at Mumbai protests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are flag of Muslim states .... There is no flag as Islamic flag.... If there is suppose to be one it will be what Muhammad (PBUH) carried during wars.... And it WAS NOT the one above or any other....

You can call it Muslim Flag (What muslims of India want themselves to be represented with) but Islamic... No its not.... And yes I am a muslim thats why i am questioning this....

it doesnt matter what your interpretation , ground situation matters
it is a flag of islam used as islamic flag in indian subcontinent

This is Islamic Flag:
pk%7Dpml.gif

This is Pakistan Flag:

Pakistan+flag.jpg

Seriously guys..??? Who gave this flag the name of Islamic flag.... Its not Pakistani Flag.... But on what grounds its an ISLAMIC FLAG?

what does crescent and star represent even used in mosques.

There are flag of Muslim states .... There is no flag as Islamic flag.... If there is suppose to be one it will be what Muhammad (PBUH) carried during wars.... And it WAS NOT the one above or any other....

You can call it Muslim Flag (What muslims of India want themselves to be represented with) but Islamic... No its not.... And yes I am a muslim thats why i am questioning this....
Even many south asian muslims do not know it, that the symbols they show are not islamic, but rather symbol of an islamic state, like crescrent moon with star, is of turkey.

This misconception that muslims fly pakistani flag is quite an old one.

islamic extremist in india +islamic extremists in pakistan + islamic extremist in bangladesh

and people say why hindu extremists exist :rofl:

what does crescent and star represent even used in mosques.

Does not represent Islam.... I am not able to understand this mentality of attaching it to ISLAM.... Its if muslim of India choose to as be their flag it does not make is ISLAMIC flag...... Why don't we see this Islamic flag in Saudi mosques, Or even close PAKISTANI mosques.....

Does not represent Islam.... I am not able to understand this mentality of attaching it to ISLAM.... Its if muslim of India choose to as be their flag it does not make is ISLAMIC flag...... Why don't we see this Islamic flag in Saudi mosques, Or even close PAKISTANI mosques.....

Oh, that's an obvious one.

Our Muslims are more Islamic than your Muslims.

are bhaad me gaya flag..

look at 2nd pic and look at their intentions
do these people deserve to live in India ?

But we see this flags in every mosque in mumbai all the time.

This flags are also present on mosques close to SS offices(they had to explain to them once that this are not Pak flags).

are bhaad me gaya flag..

look at 2nd pic and look at their intentions
do these people deserve to live in India ?
Show a news source, not facebook page. It is just vandalism dont make it something which it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom