What's new

Pakistani firm offers to build applications for Indian tablet.

Why do they need permission? Is Aakash running a proprietary operating system?

the wise say ...the more economically reliant any two countries are, the less are the chance of war between them.
If that were true, England would have not fought Germany in first world war.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Good gesture by Pakistan (as always) helping indians to make a good brand, indians should take advantage from pakistani companies who are making most of the Apps for Black berry, Apple etc...

This is not about India - Pakistan, the companies have interjected themselves for marketing. At the end of the day, they are building Android apps that can run on the lowly hardware specs.

With all due respect to my fellow Indian members in here..I don't think most people understand whats going on here.Anyone can build third party applications for operating systems,be it windows, android etc etc. Infact, willingness of companies from across the globe in building applications for a particular system contributes largely in it's success.
The comment by the Pakistani companies is merely to gain publicity and gauge public reaction to it. But frankly, a non-Indian firm creating apps for Akash augers well for it's future success.

I think its not the right time to go for such sort of ventures. We should appreciate Pakistan's gesture and friendly move, but this should be rejected immediately.

Cheers

And u think all intelligence and geniousness is in India ???

If that were true, England would have not fought Germany in first world war

Englands case is different as it had an alliance with Belgium where it promised to help that country if it were invaded. After WW II, one of the key points of the Rome Treaty (father of EU) was to make European countries interdependent on each other economically and look how within a few decades, arch rivals became best friends (Germany-France).

and i think Bangladeshi developers should also be brought into the picture.....these 3 countries should work together on this initiative since the device in question is cheap and it can benefit school children and people in rural areas

does it have wifi or dial-up plugs? network card?

pakistan can release their own tablet..if somebody can fo the marketing.
chinese tablets are flooded on ebay..with various specs and price range.
same as india.brand lne as pakistani.tablet...and give it an urdu name.
then all the appd crom ahore will work on the tablet

In My life I will not use any chinese product. I have had bad experience with Chiniese Mobile, It burst while Battery charging. I was lucky I didn't suffer injury...

@pakistani apps: You are welcome. Any one in world can make Apps. It can be used by any one.

Well.....give it a chance,things can only get better between the both of us and can't get any worse.

Why permission??? Aakash runs on Android,develop n release in ur website..no need to offer or any permissions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom