What's new

Pakistani fan Bashir Ahmed harassed by Bangladesh fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinigami

Reaction score
Bashir-Ahmed.jpg

Ruling Bangladesh political party Awami League MP has allegedly harassed a US-based Pakistani fan at Mirpur, Dhaka who is well-known face among cricket fans. It was seen that Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina’s party MP Ellias Molla led a gang of people who forced Bashir Ahmed to wear a kurta printed in green and red Bangladesh flag, BBC Bangla reported.

Bashir Ahmed travels everywhere around the world with Pakistan team. He was seen supporting India and captain MS Dhoni in 2015 World Cup after Pakistan’s early exit.

Recently Dhoni also gave him a ticket for India-Pakistan match.

The image was spread through social media where it was seen that Ellias Molla was encouraging people to force Bashir Ahmed to wear Bangladesh flag and the latter and Bashir was crying in front of miscreants.

Ellias Molla was seen saying something to Bashir, who is popularly known as Chacha, during this shameful incident.

But, after noticing this disgraceful incident many Bangladesh protested. A student union leader Lucky Akhtar said that it is the “dishonor” of the flag.

Akhtar wrote on his facebook page, “ a renowned cricket fan was embarrassed in Dhaka. But, as a citizen of Bangladesh, I think this shameful incident dishonoured the national flag.”

He also demanded punishment for Ellias Molla and his gang.

One of the Bangladesh fans asked, “nothing is clear from this image. I could not understand whether he wore the flag willingly or was he forced to wear it.”

Last year iconic Indian team fan Sudhir Gautam was harassed by Bangladeshi fan at Mirpur, Dhaka when he was leaving the stadium after Bangladesh defeated India.

http://wp.sportzwiki.com/cricket/pakistani-fan-bashir-ahmed-is-harassed-by-bangladesh-fans/

Last edited:
even some bangla fans assaulted Indian fan and sachin supporter in bangla after they won the game against India

If true, I express my deep apologies to my Pakistani friends but this is not proven yet whether he wore it willingly or not. Everybody is just speculating this thing by analysing the Facebook image.

And that Sudhir guy from India is a pure hypocrite.

Lanat on this Awami scums if true. I would love to see Chacha mia come forward and make it clear what exactly has happened, I'm sure we will hear from him soon or later.

what a nation BD is man . thank god they are not some super team or else they will eat us alive

Why Bangladeshis are being so uncivilized whether on field or off field!They are nowhere near to the level of Pakistan in terms of maturity & quality.Winning few matches doesn't make you better..
dunya buri nhi hai sahab bus oper wala kabhi bura wakt na dikhay . pakistan has bad time so even kids are making fun of pakistan

Very sad incident if true. But bashir Ahmed already told a online newspaper that he wasn't forced to wear Bangladeshei flag.

This guy bashir ahmed got beating im not happy neither im unhappy due to his remarks on india tv i saw i suggest him stop wearing pak flag

These hypocrite Indians are only best at making up stories. This is an interview with Chacha bashir from Bangla Tribune.

Thank God it's not true, I was shocked and embarrassed at the thought that bangladeshis would do this.

It's a game after all - our dignity and sportsmanship should be maintained regardless of the outcome.

Why there is no video ??? May be its Photoshoped.........Who knows

Why there is no video ??? May be its Photoshoped.........Who knows

You think a Bangladeshi national daily will do such thing? We are not Indians. The interview was taken in a telephone.

These hypocrite Indians are only best at making up stories. This is an interview with Chacha bashir from Bangla Tribune.

Why the f*ck they are asking him about 1971. He is a cricket fan and they are asking him to apologize for something that happened 45 years ago. What bullcrap is that?

I love Bangla people , Just forgive everything and reserve your words for better sentences

I think he said it himself, both him and the reporter are not good at English.

He also said that 2-3 people did something bad to him. So he has been harassed. He is humble and a simple guy so might be trying to downplay the incident while he is in BD.

He also said that 2-3 people did something bad to him. So he has been harassed. He is humble and a simple guy so might be trying to downplay the incident while he is in BD.

May be something different, he said all Bangladeshi people are happy, only 2/3 people.... - not clear. But he said he wore the flag willingly and there is no problem.

Can somebody post this on PakPassion and IndianCricketFans if they've an account?

My respect for Sehwag increased tenfold..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom