What's new

Pakistani embassy website hacked by ICA

doesnt this cyber terrorists have other work to do??

i know they didnt have gud education system but atleast should have some sense tht this cyber war will bring nothing.....

it will take minutes or hours when the site will be normal......i mean wht a bunch of fools

How pathetic. I'm sure those kiddies will be retaliated against by some Pakistanis. Pretty childish back and forth games.

How pathetic. I'm sure those kiddies will be retaliated against by some Pakistanis. Pretty childish back and forth games.
hahaha there is people from both sides ..few months ago few people from Pakistan hacked a college website of Punjab...they proudly giving their original twitter account detail also..
i mean i was impressed with that :rofl:

OMG. The Bharatis got our embassy website. Omg this is war, let's start dropping nukes. Yawn.

OMG. The Bharatis got our embassy website. Omg this is war, let's start dropping nukes. Yawn.
if i have the ability of same i would have attack the account of politicians to reveal the love stories of money and corruption..
i mean these people can do a positive work for their countries but they just wasting their time

i remember when CBI site was hacked

and they were nt eevn able to restore the site

if i have the ability of same i would have attack the account of politicians to reveal the love stories of money and corruption..
i mean these people can do a positive work for their countries but they just wasting their time

Lmao. They are just kids man. It's obvious they cannot do anything like that, otherwise they wouldn't be wasting their time on our embassy web-site, which btw we will be going to war for.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

i remember when CBI site was hacked

and they were nt eevn able to restore the site

india_cbi_website_hacked.png

This one?

Lmao. They are just kids man. It's obvious they cannot do anything like that, otherwise they wouldn't be wasting their time on our embassy web-site, which btw we will be going to war for.
i always found people from karachi side are more intelligent what you think...simple thing Punjabi's are just don't want to use their mind:hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom