What's new

Pakistani cricket fans must have an Indian sponsor to get visa

Its crystal clear that you are not one of those losers

Devise a plan to visit Pakistan, I'll show you many Kashmiris from IOK living in Pakistan.. Many of them has illegally obtained Pak nationality..

Devise a plan to visit Pakistan, I'll show you many Kashmiris from IOK living in Pakistan.. Many of them has illegally obtained Pak nationality..

Not doubting your statement. But given by Adnan Samis, Atif Aslams ad cricket players who are dying to play in IPL (after so much humiliation) I still think that your national counterparts are dying to come India for better opportunities.

In India ...we respect death of our innocents... unlike pakistan who keeps on sucking Uncle Sam for more money.

Drone attacks show the mentality of pakistanis.. fro money they can do anything. disgusting .

kya ker diya aysa bhi main ne ?:undecided: ary mera jesa seedha sada shareef member yahaan paida bhi nhi hoa :angel:

beshak bangaliyoon se pooch lo :)
:rofl: Unse pooch bhi liya to report karke ban karwa denge. Seedha Saada insaan....:lol:

Good decision,we can't allow citizens of enemy country even if civilians to come in without proper checks and restrictions in place.

Are you equating Pakistani cricket fans with prostitutes? Sheeesh! You need to go see a psychiatrist immediately! You Jamatis from BD have hit a new low of late!

Not 'Equaling' them! Just proved Pakistani fans aren't the real problem. There are 100s of problems left in India to solve. A simple inconsiderable step is taken by Indian Govt. This is actually boil more politics than peace.

Good decision,we can't allow citizens of enemy country even if civilians to come in without proper checks and restrictions in place.

Then why you are playing! Why don't you call off the series! Let's see!

429988_244752915615209_1940372312_n.jpg

Not doubting your statement. But given by Adnan Samis, Atif Aslams ad cricket players who are dying to play in IPL (after so much humiliation) I still think that your national counterparts are dying to come India for better opportunities.

Yeah, they do but this so-called opportunity doesn't qualify to be an opportunity in true spirit - Playing IPL is like playing a tournament, just like playing WC. Even rich nations play IPL, so what's the big deal? Music industry on other hand considers itself an ubiquitous entity, musicians from across the globe are engaged at extreme levels without the notion you cited. What is more, Pakistani singers are invited to sing in India; they go, they sing and they come back. Simple, don't invite them.

Actually I was specifically talking about people who vanish, individuals you related can not go missing.

Last time i checked , cricket was a game, not a war.

Last time I checked the schedule was nevertheless intact.

What's the point explaining the difference between war and game? Hatred once get established finds it's own way, we too are not different.

Imran Khan(Not the Imran Khan) from PDF has a lot of friends in India. I think he can manage sponsorships for Pakistanis wising to visit India. :azn:

Imran Khan(Not the Imran Khan) from PDF has a lot of friends in India. I think he can manage sponsorships for Pakistanis wising to visit India. :azn:
Imran Khan of PDF also have lot of Indian friends. :D

So pal are you going to sponsor him, I assume you two are in friendship?
He won't come even Sachin sponsor him. :lol:

But yeah, good friend. Among first ones from Pakistan who became my friend.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom