What's new

Pakistani corner

I don't even know what that is, but okay.

Engineering Cybernetics, sometimes called (usually by me) Biomechatronics is a field of bio-engineering that deals with robot-human interfacing.

With the military, we have a bit of prosthetics and artificial limbs for wounded soldiers and a lot of conceptual design, research and product development on next-gen biomechanical augments for soldiers to increase their efficiency in field.

In plaintext, making exoskeleton-type designs.

Marecki-Running-Exoskeleton.jpg

Isn't it great to be the first daughter :bounce: .

My mom always said I wasn't the first, but I was the best daughter:woot:.

Engineering Cybernetics, sometimes called (usually by me) Biomechatronics is a field of bio-engineering that deals with robot-human interfacing.

With the military, we have a bit of prosthetics and artificial limbs for wounded soldiers and a lot of conceptual design, research and product development on next-gen biomechanical augments for soldiers to increase their efficiency in field.

In plaintext, making exoskeleton-type designs.

Marecki-Running-Exoskeleton.jpg
*Ooohs and Ahhs in the background*
I've seen something similar from DARPA...
best daughter
Not me :(, my sister took that title away, after a few things I may or may not have done....
So. Miss Sven? How's it going?

Perhaps "South Asians" is an alternative word?
But it's not illegal to Pakistani, you can say that, I won't judge.

Hi,
40 years of struggle and bloodshed, just to be painted by the same brush.

Sister that's a whole different story. We can NOT change our complexion. Can we as a whole society?
Either in west we are called brown or desis. That has no link with our partition. :)

Perhaps "South Asians" is an alternative word?

Well not really. South Asia has few other countries which are not consider desis. Like, Nepal and Bhutan and even Siri Lanka. ;)
This term is usually used for Pakistanis and Indians.

Hi,
40 years of struggle and bloodshed, just to be painted by the same brush.
India and Pakistan would be a better term
INdians and Pakistanis trolled the troll

*Ooohs and Ahhs in the background*

Not me :(, my sister took that title away, after a few things I may or may not have done....

But it's not illegal to Pakistani, you can say that, I won't judge.
Loud and proud
p4k14lyf.jpg

Initial OP edited.
Pakistani members report here. Talk about different things etc, etc. Do mention:
  1. Which part of Pakistan you are from?
  2. What are your interests?
And etc, etc. @Shamain . Not just a Gilgiti Corner anymore, sounded a bit idiotic. Pakistani members report here.
@waz ,@Umair Nawaz ,@engineer saad @karakoram ,@IrbiS ,@syedali73 ,@Shamain ,@Windjammer ,@DESERT FIGHTER ,@Slav Defence ,@Gufi ,@Icarus ,@Winchester ,@Sulman Badshah ...........
Karachi, Proud To Serve

We work closely with them:D. And a few universities, MIT being the most prominent and well know internationally.

:o: Ohs nos!!! I never took you for a naughty girl:devil:.

I wish like this:lazy2:. I'm fine, just busy with a whole lot of different things right now.

I'm on the home-stretch with my Ph.D, got promoted into a directorial job with Naval bio engineering, where now I do research and manage people:wacko:, my 4 month old daughter's full of energy... at the wrong times of the day, or I should say night:pissed:.

Oh... my wife's... haven't seen her... ... ... deployed again... ... ... Mid January... ... ... ... ...

*thud*

*falls asleep on keyboard*

:sleep:

Mahe e Meer,s Indian fan
@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Ray_of_Hope

―――――――
Bad news
――――――――°
Mah e Mir Remains Low On Day Two In Pakistan

2016-05-07 20:44:27 0 Boxoffice
Mah e Mir opened low on day one and needed big upturn on day two to register some numbers over the Weekend but film is again dull especially in Karachi.

Film collected 30lacs approx on first day with very poor numbers from Karachi where figures couldn't even reach 8lacs mark. Cinepax Karachi couldn't even collect 1.5lacs. Film needed big growth in Karachi but today is gain in same range, there is some increment in shows due to Saturday which might take Karachi to 10lacs mark but that is would be again very poor result.

Lahore was dull too on day one apart from couple of properties but again things are slow in the region and we might see some pick in coming shows but won't be enough to see film pass the test. Islamabad/Rawalpindi were decent on first day hence growth was not expected there and they are decent today again.

With such trend on Saturday for content driven film it seems film will fall apart after Weekend with Weekend numbers poor themselves. Saturday numbers might reach 40lacs mark but as film is dull in mass centers we will see fall tomorrow and 3 Day Weekend will end in region of 1cr mark which is extremely disappointing result for such big cast film. It is second disappointing venture for local cinema after Hijrat!

Its a flop in Karachi and Islamabad only Islamabadis and Pindi,ites enjoyed this classy movie

She is an American singer and lyricist. This ignoramus just goes racist and homophobic triads agaisnt Zyan Malik. And then desis ganged up on Twitter against her. :p

@Zibago

I enjoyed that hashtag of curry on Twitter. :D
Glad she was put in her place and also glad that you got your twitter curry, hope it was not too sour oooops i forgot it was very sour for azalea:p:

13177054_1221602167880630_8718617122265006835_n.jpg

"HUM" network has proved itself worst media partner in the case of "Bachaana" "Hijrat" and "Mah e Mir" with extremely weak promotions. still they have many other upcoming films including biggest film "Yalghaar" as well... its the same media group that left no stone upturned in the promotion of indian film "Dilwale" to make it one of a biggest Hit in Pakistan...
――――――∑―――
With this cv i wouldnt be shocked even if they make Yalghaar a flop
@django @Moonlight @The Sandman
And thats why kids you should live the heavy work to the pros :D
ARY_Films_(logo).png

HUM tv was a horrible partner they will die out to ARY(#1) and GEO(2 numbri)

"HUM" network has proved itself worst media partner in the case of "Bachaana" "Hijrat" and "Mah e Mir" with extremely weak promotions. still they have many other upcoming films including biggest film "Yalghaar" as well... its the same media group that left no stone upturned in the promotion of indian film "Dilwale" to make it one of a biggest Hit in Pakistan...
――――――∑―――
ARY_Films_(logo).png

i hope Yalgaar is promoted properly, it is disgraceful that they promoted Dilwale the way they did.

i hope Yalgaar is promoted properly, it is disgraceful that they promoted Dilwale the way they did.
ARY plays Pakistani songs and started this Made in Pakistan trend(Jalaibee was completely shot in Pakistan)
I support them over other media partners plus they show baboon leagis their place

――――――∑―――
ARY_Films_(logo).png

Agree ARY at least itni burhi tarhan nhi flop hone dega kisi movie ko

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom