What's new

Pakistani corner

The+Great+Gama+died+in+Lahore%252C+Pakistan+on+21+May+1963..jpg

The Great Gama Pehlwan in the British press in London, 1910

Gama toured Europe in 1910 with a troupe of Punjabi wrestlers. He caused a sensation in England by defeating several of the world’s best grapplers: America’s “Doc” Benjamin Roller (pinned twice in less than ten minutes), Sweden’s Jesse Peterson (World Champion Greco-Roman style), France’s Maurice Deriaz and Switzerland’s Johann Lemm (the European Champion) all met with defeat.

The 300-pound Polish champion, Stanislaus Zbyszco, was only able to force a draw by hugging the mat for three hours in front of 12,000 spectators at the Shepherd’s Bush Stadium in London.

From when this or any govt' of Pakistan ever cared about children or Youth, a significant population of Pakistan? It is very unpleasant fact, you just mentioned.
Even the defination of literacy in our nation is an outdated one

Exactly...

Aur suaien kiya ho raha h? Kitni pooriyan pe hath saaf karenge aj sunday k nashte mein?? :-)
In Pakistan a person able to write his name and read a little is considered literate i mean really should this be defination of literacy in a nuclear country?

In Pakistan a person able to write his name and read a little is considered literate i mean really should this be defination of literacy in a nuclear country?

Just look at our budget allocated for Education? Actually, what the problem is that politics don't have any space for youth (middle class people) in Pakistan. Either ultra rich people are in politics or poor people as karkun. We need Middle class in politics. Then we can move forward with less hurdles in a way. Pakistani middle class is patriotic and competent. They just need a direction. All we need to do is to turn them into organized group of patriotic morons, who will think, live for Pakistan and die for Pakistan. Who will work on principle of

Unity, Faith And Discipline.

Thank you dear, i told you not to use more than one accounts, am letting you go this time. Your ban will finish on Tuesday, after which i will request Wemaster to have all these duplicate ID's banned. And you were banned for trolling.
Congratulations! :)

Happy New Year...
Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!

Burj+Khalifa+Fireworks10.JPG
@WAJsal @Khafee @Indus Falcon @Zibago @HRK

@Jonah Arthur @Hyperion @haviZsultan @waz @Akheilos

@django @Shamain @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7
Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom