What's new

Pakistani corner

Can we stop playing cricket and try football, I volunteer to play for the national women's team.:bounce:

Btw @WAJsal
Leaving for Islamabad tonight, for a month, how jealous are you?.

But I'll be going offline for a month too so :(
We already have team missy :p:

I am not, i have an uncle in Abbottabad, and he tell's me it's cold in Islamabad. Brace yourself. :lol:

Why?
Nah its like 7C min in Isloo right now

I am not, i have an uncle in Abbottabad, and he tell's me it's cold in Islamabad. Brace yourself. :lol:

Why?

I'll be in a warm room, drinking hot chocolate, enjoying that fireplace warmth, and you'll be here in Karachi, with the dust and sun and bleuch.
I'll be busy. Have someone to meet.

I was in the girls soccer team in the States, I can play well, I can be a reserve.:bounce:
Girls playing soccer:fie:=sore knees; literally. Girls are crazy: one of the biggest reasons why i avoid football. BTW, i can just touch the rim:bunny:. Dunking coming soon. Most probably by next sports day, will be dunking on my teachers 8-), that'd be so cool.
Nenenenneenenneenen:bunny:
Will get you for this....

No idea min there is 14 right?
karachi weather - Google Search

I was in the girls soccer team in the States, I can play well, I can be a reserve.:bounce:

Nenenenneenenneenen:bunny:
Bend it like meap
latest

If you think you are a good player you should join a football club in Karachi
I mean if Joane could do it so can you
National women’s team: Joyann first Christian to represent Pakistan - The Express Tribune

Girls playing soccer:fie:=sore knees; literally. Girls are crazy: one of the biggest reasons why i avoid football. BTW, i can just touch the rim:bunny:. Dunking coming soon. Most probably by next sports day, will be dunking on my teachers 8-), that'd be so cool.

That means its still fan season in khi lol

We play better than most boys, yea many girls play a bit rough, but no pain no game :D.
Any who, I'm a midget compared to my brothers, so I don't even think about basketball :(.
I can touch the rim, but if I stand on my toes.

I don't wanna play from Karachi, probably from Islamabad.
Bend it like meap
latest

If you think you are a good player you should join a football club in Karachi
I mean if Joane could do it so can you
National women’s team: Joyann first Christian to represent Pakistan - The Express Tribune

That means its still fan season in khi lol

We play better than most boys, yea many girls play a bit rough, but no pain no game :D.
Any who, I'm a midget compared to my brothers, so I don't even think about basketball :(.
I can touch the rim, but if I stand on my toes.

I don't wanna play from Karachi, probably from Islamabad.
I heard that our women football team goal keeper is from GB

Why Islamabad from what i have heard Karachi has better more competitive football academies

Independence Day of Gilgit-Balitstan celebrated at SZABIST, Islamabad

12311870_985589661504602_1952640267_o.jpg

Reported by Dil Nawaz Hunzai

Islamabad: Students from Gilgit-Baltistan studying at Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology,Islamabad celebrated Independence Day of Gilgit-Baltistan with full zeal and zest. Students and faculty members from different departments participated in the event.

Aziz Ahmad Jan Chief operating Officer of Shifa International and Mr.zafar Iqbal, PPP leader, and Ex-MD NATCO, were chief guests at the occasion. Both guests advised the students of GB to maintain and promote their cultural identity and be proud of their heritage.

A cake was cut at the occasion to commemorate the delayed 1st November celebration, to remember and honor the freedom fighters who liberated Gilgit-Baltistan from the Dogra occupiers.

Guests and faculty members during the event

@Akheilos ,@unleashed ,@Slav Defence @Neutron ....

Local bodies election in Isloo, full scene on hay bhai, tough fight expected between purana and naya Pakistan

now you know what i mean...

Are you kidding me? It's at 10 feet, you have got to be kidding me. I can just touch it, just.
I'm 5'7, :/
I heard that our women football team goal keeper is from GB

Why Islamabad from what i have heard Karachi has better more competitive football academies
I like Islamabad more

Back
Top Bottom