What's new

Pakistani corner

he chase on other thread first tag mod for my post and then abuse me i got enough if the person not punished i will leave this forum i know merey janey se koi farq nahien padta but i will register my protest the gang first accuse me for having duplicate ID know they started to abuse me. This is my last post need some action.

Best Regards,
I will deal with this and the gang, give me till tomorrow.
regards

True, no more early morning walks :(
True...

@WAJsal first he starts it when i respond he reports me and changes his comment

Just ignore it. People also make comments, collect thanks from their equally rabid supporters and then delete them because of the hateful content before they can be sanctioned for it. It doesn't work either. :D

Just ignore it. People also make comments, collect thanks from their equally rabid supporters and then delete them because of the hateful content before they can be sanctioned for it. It doesn't work either. :D
He is like obsessed with me when ever i post on this thread he always tries to start a troll war.He went full mullah when i posted some drama and music videos and started lecturing me what i should and should not post

He is like obsessed with me when ever i post on this thread he always tries to start a troll war.He went full mullah when i posted some drama and music videos and started lecturing me what i should and should not post

Just ignore him/her and do whatever you feel like while remaining within PDF rules. It will drive him/her nuts. Trust me. :D

The lowest temp here can go down to minus 25-40 C sometimes. During winter, it can remain below minus 5C for weeks at a time. And lots of snow. :D
Do you live in NYC?, spent three years there..... The winters were cold, but they made the city look surreal.

Do you live in NYC?, spent three years there..... The winters were cold, but they made the city look surreal.

No, I am upstate. NYC is mild by comparison since it is close to the sea.

The lowest temp here can go down to minus 25-40 C sometimes. During winter, it can remain below minus 5C for weeks at a time. And lots of snow. :D
The lowest tempreture i have ever experienced was -5 and -40 would definately turn me into an icecicle

The lowest tempreture i have ever experienced was -5 and -40 would definately turn me into an icecicle

-40 will turn anyone into an icicle. Any exposed skin gets frostbitten in under a minute, and a glass of water thrown into the air freezes solid before it hits the ground. Fun stuff! (not) :D

Back
Top Bottom