What's new

Pakistani Celebrities & Their Shocking Hollywood/Bollywood Look-Alikes

The other Shaan movies i liked were Pootra Humayoan Gujjar da,Moosa Khan,Ilmuddin and Khuda Kay Liay

rather disgusting...always felt like changing he channel plus the movies rarely had a story except for a hippo trying to do some dance in clothes she obviously couldnt fit without holding her breath and roll around :unsure:

rather disgusting...always felt like changing he channel plus the movies rarely had a story except for a hippo trying to do some dance in clothes she obviously couldnt fit without holding her breath and roll around :unsure:
Whenever I try to watch I don't know why i feel embarrassed. Hypo damn correct desciption Saima is good example why the hell they cast her.

Last edited:
Illmudin,Moosa Khan,Humayaun Gujjar,Chooriyan,jeera blade?

Is Nargis Fakhri Pakistani? I never thought she can be a Pakistani...

Nazia Hassan and Anushka Sharma

nazia has a more mature look than anushka... i don't know if that should be called resemblance.

Javeria Abbasi and Sonakshi Sinha

javeria looks a bit like sonakshi but more like penelope cruz...

Beautiful-Penelope-penelope-cruz-37975196-350-500.jpg

Syra Yousuf and Pixie Lott

syra is prettier than pixie... must be my bias for desi beauties.

Rukhsar Rehman and Saba Qamar
12.jpg

i have pointed out before that rukhsar looks like that pakistani former "forever young" model/actress you keep talking about.

:butcher::butcher::butcher:
I was the one to spot that.

yes, and i was about to post a reminder to fakhre but i saw your post.

Last edited:
syra is prettier than pixie... must be my bias for desi beauties.

99% of desi 'beauties' sucks in looks. Just compare that to girls from West or even Latinos, even a mediocre one look better than majority of desi girls.

Pakistani Rambo v/s Original Rambo

Afzal%2BKhan.jpg

Shehzad Ahmed and Virat Kohli

Ahmed%2BShehzad2.jpg

Ahmed%2BShehzad.jpg

Pakistani actor Ayub Khoso and Indian singer Hans Raj Hans

Ayub%2BKhoso.jpg

Pakistani politician Nisar Chaudhry and Mr. Bean

Ch.%2BNisar.jpg

Pakistani Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry and Iftikhar Thakur

CLtv7VGWcAAOyCU.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

Back