What's new

Pakistani boy’s murderer sentenced to death in Dubai

Roby

Reaction score
Country
India
Pakistani boy’s murderer sentenced to death in Dubai

DUBAI: A Dubai court has sentenced an Emirati to death after convicting him of raping and then murdering a four-year-old Pakistani boy in a mosque on the first day of Eid-ul-Azha, newspapers said on Thursday.

The sentence was handed down on Wednesday by lower court judge Fahmi Fahmi amid tight security. The victim’s father and brother were in court to hear the verdict, the Khaleej Times reported.

The sentence is not final as it can be challenged before the appeals and supreme courts.

The condemned man, 30, had confessed during the trial to raping and murdering the boy in a mosque as worshippers offered prayers nearby on the first day of Eid-ul-Azha on November 27.

The boy was found dead in the toilet of the mosque, according to a statement last month by the Dubai prosecutor.

According to the prosecution, the culprit, a fisherman by profession, said he lured the boy to the toilet by saying he would give him a cash present to mark the feast.

As the boy tried to scream after being sexually assaulted, the attacker muzzled him and banged his head on the floor, killing him.

Although the United Arab Emirates has the death penalty on its statute book, executions are rarely carried out in the Gulf country.

he will apeal and capital punishment will be dropped , an example of how sick can a person be ... most disgusting crime i have heard about

Hang the b@stard !!!! But wait. Castrate it first and let it suffer before hanging this beast !! A 4 year old child to be tortured in a place of sanctity in such a gruesome manner. Wish I could get my hands on this dirty piece of *****

Hang the b@stard !!!! But wait. Castrate it first and let it suffer before hanging this beast !! A 4 year old child to be tortured in a place of sanctity in such a gruesome manner. Wish I could get my hands on this dirty piece of *****

that will be too easy infact this will be helping him getting rid of his miseries ..... he should be sent to pak locked up in sukhur jail let him be a b*t*h of inmates. Kill him slow

His own family stated that he even molested his step sister.

Worst thing is, hes going about saying "As Allah wishes, I'll accept the sentence". With that said they have already filed an appeal. The jury took 3 mins to pronounce him guilty.

His own family stated that he even molested his step sister.

Worst thing is, hes going about saying "As Allah wishes, I'll accept the sentence". With that said they have already filed an appeal. The jury took 3 mins to pronounce him guilty.

And I will pray that this beast will get to meet Allah soon. From my limited knowledge of the Holy Q'uran the Almighty is Most Merciful and Oft Forgiving but is not to be taken for granted. First this beast must meet human punishment for this most vile sin committed and then I pray that the Almighty is awaiting to judge this ***** for his sins against that poor baby

I appreciate the speed of the justice. It would have taken years in India.

Good Judgment but I would prefer stoning the animal in front of same Masjid...:angry:

Back
Top Bottom