What's new

Pakistani boy find water on Mars!

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam u Alaikum and greetings.

Riyadh: A Pakistani student, said to be doing IGCSEs, has done an amazing calculation, which led to discovery of water on Mars. It is also said that water was of Nestle companys.

Hassan, who is also known as Last Hope, has been doing research and investigation looking at earlier reports by NASA and other agencies. He also took pictures with his Sony Cybershot camera, which turned out to be surprisingly great and Hassan is now a nominee of Nobel Award.

His picture has circulated the whole cyberspace and people are eager to hear from him. He says to make Pakistan one of the greatest Nation someday and he is confident in his visions. We can get a lot of Patriotic Pakistani teenagers, like him, but unfortunately they are neglected over the image of Pakistan.

He also said, he was offered sclorship by Oxford and Harvard university, but he still will opt for PAF college, and latter work at Pakistan Aeronautical Comples, Kamra.

Here is the image he took, on June 17, 2011:

1zy8qzd.jpg

It must be noted over here, he has his exams currently (boredom) and as well a fan of Nadeem F Paracha :partay: :lol:

I knew it. I always had high regard for this student.

He has indeed made me proud.

Its a proud day for whole humanity.

But he still cannot top Skull and Bones of Indian. :D

Assalam u Alaikum and greetings.

1zy8qzd.jpg

It must be noted over here, he has his exams currently (boredom) and as well a fan of Nadeem F Paracha :partay: :lol:

Another earth shattering discovery second only to E=mc2,
the Nobel award is coming Pakistan this year for sure,,,,

Reading the title I thought some super duper kid from pakistan has done it for real :angry:.

Reading the title I thought some super duper kid from pakistan has actually done it for real :angry:.

Last Hope........I see future Prez of Pakistan in him.....wait..why future....present will be better...common guys...topple Zardari.......

Back
Top Bottom