What's new

Pakistani bookseller built one of the largest book stores in World.....!

woo !!

ask her to get her female friends to shame him into reading. :D

i have heard of khan market but didn't know it has book shops... i believe college street in calcutta has great many second hand shops.

yeah, whenever i visit bangalore, i visit the second hand shops in the mg road area.
She is just 9 so ......
And yes in Bangalore in church street there used to be a shop called blossoms. had a good collection.:)

This Saeed Book Bank is actually 2nd or 3rd largest bookstore in Asia and largest in South Asia....and i live on the walking distance from it but have never gone there all my life.:rofl:

@Akheilos
Hmmmm
Like a person living along side of river, and still die from thirst.......

Man feed your soul...... pasoon ka masla he to mjh se le lo, lakin phr parh k mjhe bhe dena....:D

Good for you , I started collecting when i was 7, i have now got close to 22k books. :)
Three rooms in my home are full of books, luckily my daughter has the same fascination in books. my son on the other hand does not.:(
Every time i travel, which is quiet often , i buy books at airports or in a second hand shop in some city . Found Khan market in Delhi to be the best. even Bangalore has some great book shops.
WOW!

Sorry to say, but you need to see things beyond the borders to understand the context and reference.
Until then I am sorry for your state of rationalization.
Again nice try to make it off topic thread. Please read the thread headline again and stick with the topic.

Where is this book shop located?

Jinnah Super. Just in front of Parking, can't miss it because of its size. I buy my books from there and it is a good store. If you don't know what you are looking for, you may be lost in there. Ask them and they will guide you. Best thing is you can walk through aisles and spend hours browsing through books. It gives you a feeling of just being so close to the books. Have a Pizza after that at the adjacent Pizza Hut!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom