What's new

Pakistani Ballistic Missiles: Indigenous Content & Development

2000 KM was stated in 2004 until 2015. Why a sudden downtick in range?
First announced 2300 then 2000 and now 1500 kms only....

When you need to test new longer range missiles and don't want to make other countries panic just reduce the range of old missile (for media consumption) and test longer range missiles. Simple:agree:

Pakistani Ballistic Missiles : How much Pakistani are they?
10%... oh no I think it is 50%, or maybe 90%?

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH PAKISTANI THEY THEY ARE BECAUSE THAT NASTY BLACKASS THAT THEY WILL EXPLODE INSIDE WILL BE 100% indian!!! :woot::omghaha: :rofl: :sarcastic::no: :happy: :coffee:

Last edited:
Hi may be by the passage of the time missile ranges get decreased while lying in Arsenal
Thank you

At the parade we saw the Shaheen 1A, Shaheen 2 and Shaheen 3.

Does that mean all the other ballistic missiles are being phased out?
No they show different set of Majailz every year.

2000 KM was stated in 2004 until 2015. Why a sudden downtick in range?
Likewise the announcer said that Raad ALCM can be launched from "All" PAF jets. Obviously that includes Thunder .

Hi may be by the passage of the time missile ranges get decreased while lying in Arsenal
Thank you
No, it may have to do with changes in the intended trajectory .

At the parade we saw the Shaheen 1A, Shaheen 2 and Shaheen 3.

Does that mean all the other ballistic missiles are being phased out?
No, everything except Hatf-1/2 (the old SRBMs of the 90s) is in service.

10%... oh no I think it is 50%, or maybe 90%?

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH PAKISTANI THEY THEY ARE BECAUSE THAT NASTY BLACKASS THAT THEY WILL EXPLODE INSIDE WILL BE 100% indian!!! :woot::omghaha: :rofl: :sarcastic::no: :happy: :coffee:
Thank you for your valuable input. I'm sure the author appreciates your generosity to reiterate his point.

Last edited:
No, everything except Hatf-1/2 (the old SRBMs of the 90s) is in service.

Thank you for your valuable input. I'm sure the author appreciates the your generosity to reiterate his point.
I could care less about his point!

I could care less about his point!
thats-ok-harry-take-your-time.jpg

US Air Force's National Air and Space Intelligence Center estimates that as of June 2017 no missiles were operationally deployed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Air_and_Space_Intelligence_Center

USA, A country that genocide one race enslaved another, only country to use atom bomb on a nation that surrendered, invaded many couturiers on false narrative, made so many terrorist groups support a terrorist Country (Israel) take blind eye on white supremacy terrorist groups within its country. as regime chage policy, back holocaust and genocide , all happened in the space of USA exsistance.

Mind your own business USA

how we are going to deal with such threat whereas we still not test ICBM
Is not the right time now to test Taimoor

Back
Top Bottom