What's new

Pakistani Ballistic Missiles: Indigenous Content & Development

LISTEN CAREFULLY BRO WE DON"T HAVE A DIRECT THREATS FROM ISRAEL ( ATTACK FROM ISRAEL FROM ANY KIND) ISRAEL HAS LEAST PRIORITY FOR PAKISTANI ARMED FORCES @Fawadqasim1 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

First give me the length estimate of ABABEEL then i will compare to Shaheen-2 @Fawadqasim1
That's what I used to think( and how foolish I was) but we are facing a direct threat from indo Israeli nexuses.
Roughly 22m

Some of the things said in the past few posts do have their merit. But we need to distinguish between what's doable and what's desirable. I have a long comment for these posts but instead of going into long argument let me just come down to the conclusion: Israel may or may not be a threat but it certainly is not the priority. I don't see Pakistan developing Israel specific system for a while (a long while). A longer-range BM (most likely an IRBM but certainly not an ICBM) may be on the cards featuring BMD evading technologies but even if such a development is able to cover Israel in future it would mainly be developed keeping India in mind. Additionally, an overtly anti-Israel missile development will complicate matters for us both on the strategic and political levels. We are in no position to open up an extra-regional front. Our current focus should, however, remain on developing robust second-strike capability able to overcome Indian BMD systems. Anything, on the contrary, would certainly be surprising to me.

That's what I used to think( and how foolish I was) but we are facing a direct threat from indo Israeli nexuses.
Roughly 22m
Wow and where do you get your this 22 M figures, its almost have a length of Minuteman/TOPOL ICBM 70+ feet and didn't reach a intercontinental Range and have a range of only 2200 km :o::o::o:, and with a improved Shaheen-2/3 and Ghauri-2 engines (i assume) its have too much low THRUST TO WEIGHT RATIO FOR EVEN LIFTOFF @Fawadqasim1 :crazy::crazy::crazy:
And FIRST PRIORITIES OF PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES IS/WILL BE TO OVERCOME INDIAN ABMs SYSTEMS NOT ISRAELI ABMs SYSTEMS @Fawadqasim1 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Wow and where do you get your this 22 M figures, its almost have a length of Minuteman/TOPOL ICBM 70+ feet and didn't reach a intercontinental Range and have a range of only 2200 km :o::o::o:, and with a improved Shaheen-2/3 and Ghauri-2 engines (i assume) its have too much low THRUST TO WEIGHT RATIO FOR EVEN LIFTOFF @Fawadqasim1 :crazy::crazy::crazy:
And FIRST PRIORITIES OF PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES IS/WILL BE TO OVERCOME INDIAN ABMs SYSTEMS NOT ISRAELI ABMs SYSTEMS @Fawadqasim1 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I think the figure is from the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) or similar source. NTI's estimation is 23M for Ababeel. Though I don't know how they reached this conclusion. Minuteman-III is 18.2M.

whatever rocks your boat sires
وَمَا عَلَيۡنَآ إِلَّا ٱلۡبَلَـٰغُ ٱلۡمُبِينُ
"And our duty is only to convey plainly (the Message)."

Testing ICBM will only put more and more pressure on Pakistan, Pakistan can easily hit Israel and India both to their last corner with present declared assets. It will give boost to doubts and suspicions, their is no need for ICBM test.
closing one eyes to a clear and present threat. It will actually increase our bargaining chips.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom