What's new

Pakistani and Indian Military exchange fire near Sialkot, Zafarwal Sector 26/10/2023

Still your point doesn't make sense. I was referring to Yaroslav Hunka and the justification used for his past with the SS.

It makes all sense

You just need to stop running and accept that you are a fraud

Humara Lulli ke mun wala COAS kahan hai ? And our Bahadur Fauji jo Politicians ki p0rn videos and logo ke balls se brick hang kerte hai ? Fauji Haram ki kamai khate khate lulle ho gaye hai, expect nothing from them.

Cholo Napak fauj ko itni ghariyat to ai ka respond kia, werna ISPR ka bayan "Hum apni marzi ki jaga or waqat per jawab ka haq mahfooz rakhta hain" he kafi hona tha.

Even if company started it as distraction or for public support, I support it. Massacre these pajeets on LoC. Pakistan’s politics is our internal issue and issue with faujis is our internal battle. Kaffir dirty pajeets will get smoked no matter what. I rather faujis light up LoC then waste their time on useless things. Even if these faujis are the reason why Kashmiri insurgency is so low rn, it’s never too late to start smoking pajeets.

If it’s not a big deal then why do you keep crying about me “being a fraud” LMAO.

The fact no one listened or cared shows your aukaat

I didn't even mention to you to any mod naswarkhor chutye

When I would, you would be long gone

I didn't even mention to you to any mod naswarkhor chutye

When I would, you would be long gone

Where did I mention mods pajeet 😂?

You tagged admins and nothing happened. No one else on the forum cares enough either lol.

Where did I mention mods pajeet 😂?

You tagged admins and nothing happened. No one else on the forum cares enough either lol.
And when did I tag mode about you naswarkhor gandu?

Can you please explain that very reason for tagging mods?

Back
Top Bottom