What's new

Pakistani and Chinese together :D

Once more Pakistani learn Chinese relations will get better and extend beyond military ones, which is arguably just as important!!!

china-pakistan-irritant.jpg

Abey nai ker chal jaye gi.... :enjoy:

Once more Pakistani learn Chinese relations will get better and extend beyond military ones, which is arguably just as important!!!

Yes I hope Mandarin is made compulsory in Pakistani Schools.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

IMG_7134_China_Pakistan_Karakoram_Highway_KK_%252825%2529.jpg

great and nice....................

Why are they holding hands in a romantic background?

Looks like a scene from a Bollywood movie.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

You know the reason.:blink:

PAKISTAN GOT ITS BEST ALLY TO COUNTER AMARICA AND INDIA DUSMAN KA DUSMAN DOST.

Never stay under banyan tree during storm.

Its better to stay out of two biggies fight.. By the way My Pakistani brothers are too emotional. I have seen same kind of love flowing for America when Charlie offered Stringers and bags full of Dollars..

I hope I can stay alive for next 20 years.. Who knows how this affair will take turn in coming 20 years...

@ topic: Its good, thru china Pakistan can fill the technical gap.. But by being enemy of USA, they are blocking the Financial gap.. Without USA help we cannot make better economy.

Never stay under banyan tree during storm.

Its better to stay out of two biggies fight.. By the way My Pakistani brothers are too emotional. I have seen same kind of love flowing for America when Charlie offered Stringers and bags full of Dollars..

I hope I can stay alive for next 20 years.. Who knows how this affair will take turn in coming 20 years...

@ topic: Its good, thru china Pakistan can fill the technical gap.. But by being enemy of USA, they are blocking the Financial gap.. Without USA help we cannot make better economy.

LOLZ, ur talking abt USA economy... :D
Its in DOWN FALL......

They cant afford one more fight........and one thing more the NOW the world is not only moving around US $$$.

Looks like a scene from a Bollywood movie.

Be careful, such comments get you banned :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom