What's new

Pakistani-American Elected President of Pro-Israel Group

interesting.

in related topic, what is the story of pakistan jews, karachi jews in particular.

in turkey there are crypto ethnics. what is a crypto. cryptos are people who hide their ethnic or religious origins to harm sunnis. in turkey cryptos are ethnic jews, armenians, greeks, assyrians,... some infamous cryptos:

# jon turks (french) or young turks (english), a political movement that destroyed the othmani state. not ethnic turks. all crypto ethnic jews.

# kamal, founder of the republic. takes the name "atat*rk", father of the t*rks. number one enemy of turks, turks religion and sunnis. not ethnic turk. crypto ethnic jew.

# koç family, descendants of jewish rabbi haim nahum. owners of the secular regime. parasitic leeches of turks wealth. richest family in turkey. owners of rmk marine (naval vessels), otokar (military vehicles). pakistan has otokar in inventory. an internet propaganda army of crypto ethnics pretending as turks are propagating anti-sunni beliefs and propagating pro-shiite pro-secular pro-salafi pro-interfaith-dialogue beliefs; who is financing this psychological warfare. koç family are not ethnic turks. crypto ethnic jews.

# fetullah gülen, leader of interfaith-dialogue organisation. interfaith-dialoguers say judaism, christianity & others are valid religions. has schools in pakistan, bangladesh, egypt, ... not ethnic turk. crypto ethnic. father is armenian, mother is jewish.

# abdullah öcalan, leader of terrorist pkk organization in turkey. in syria, terror orgs ypg & pyd. not ethnic kurd. crypto ethnic armenian.

something to keep in mind.

@Horus pls deal with this scumbag.

The Palestine thing is more of the propaganda by publishing blood covered children and asking for sympathy. I'm not saying Israel is right but Palestinians themselves are "do nothing and help us" kind of nation. Have you ever seen as frequent pictures of children from Pakistan, Afghanistan or Yemen. I haven't seen them frequently but Palestinians are very professional ( I'm sad to say as children are innocent) in using blood covered children pictures for gagging sympathy.

Now to Zionism. If i go by your definition of manning up, thing is my friend, they are single handedly s must manned up nation by having control over wealth and media of the WORLD. The Zionism slogan floated by Iranian and middle Eastern mullahs and put down oour throats by their puppets in Pakistan are, believe me, the real friends of Israel.

Time changes, priorities change and strategic alliancesd change. Palestinians, I am sad for them, but I don't care as blood is running down in my streets. Zionism, good or bad, I don't care as i have to take care of Taliban ruining my land.

do you expect people to become ok with the idea of zionism????
it is one thing to accept israel's right to exist along side a palestinian state but its totally different and in fact backward to accept zionism... their whole movement revolves around notion that god gave the jewish people the land...
but in fact 80 percent of israel's jewish population is not even Semitic genetically... they are europeans who converted to judaism long ago.... most people in west have this wrong notion that these people migrated from ancient israel to euorpe which is not true...

The Palestine thing is more of the propaganda by publishing blood covered children and asking for sympathy. I'm not saying Israel is right but Palestinians themselves are "do nothing and help us" kind of nation. Have you ever seen as frequent pictures of children from Pakistan, Afghanistan or Yemen. I haven't seen them frequently but Palestinians are very professional ( I'm sad to say as children are innocent) in using blood covered children pictures for gagging sympathy.

Now to Zionism. If i go by your definition of manning up, thing is my friend, they are single handedly s must manned up nation by having control over wealth and media of the WORLD. The Zionism slogan floated by Iranian and middle Eastern mullahs and put down oour throats by their puppets in Pakistan are, believe me, the real friends of Israel.

Time changes, priorities change and strategic alliancesd change. Palestinians, I am sad for them, but I don't care as blood is running down in my streets. Zionism, good or bad, I don't care as i have to take care of Taliban ruining my land.

this is why i hate these mummy/daddy **** bastards they should all be deported to india where they actually belong
I would much prefer them back in for a proportionate amount of land in Sindh. That should do. Give and take. :tup:

but right we are discussing this thread about a pakistani "whore" who is going out of her way to be a whore for zionist.
We have worked really hard for this. Pls don't call her that.

She is intelligent, no doubt and well educated.. She want to work for Peace!
We should appreciate her work.
While her changing religion is personal matter. Now ,She is comfortable with jews religion, this is her personal preference, personal life, we have no right to criticize personal life of anybody and religion.

Last edited:
Some of the comments.. Worse than that of animals. She isn't going around chanting pro-Israeli and anti-Pak or Palestine statements. It's just a student body.

The reason why the Western World (U.S, UK, Israel and more) have progressed because they know & respect their own culture and values... Most of the people (not all) who go to study or to earn some money, get influenced by their achievements (which isn't a bad thing at all) but sometimes forget that from where they belong to.

Such vile disgusting comments from Pakistanis on this thread. Already called Muhajir by a Punjabi and ask to go back to India, called Qadiyani by a Muhajir, called an ugly who** and what not by the internet mullahs. :tdown:

It is only indicative of their own upbringing, sadly. However, most other Pakistanis and a major part of the rest of the world knows and does far better this, luckily.

Some of the comments.. Worse than that of animals. She isn't going around chanting pro-Israeli and anti-Pak or Palestine statements. It's just a student body.

As a student, she should be able to express her views and opinions openly and without any fear, which is exactly what she is doing.

As a student, she should be able to express her views and opinions openly and without any fear, which is exactly what she is doing.
and in the end she earns some clout and support in the future in terms of job and economic prospects then its just a happy coincidence . I wont shy away from saying that Israel is an apartheid state, its actions cant be justified because how the rest of the Arab countries conduct themselves.
while i wont hesitate to bow in respect to the resilience, handwork and intellect of the Jewish community but this doesnt mean I will be pro-Israeli state.. both should be seen differently. unfortunately a criticism on the Israeli policy and actions against the Palestinians is seen as an insult or hatred towards Jewish community which is a great lie and such propaganda is a travesty

I fully respect and understand the freedom of expression and choice of this girl but in the same token I respectfully express my criticism or apprehensions because for example in Uk we got some politicians that join the "friends of Israel" club but that is only meant for their personal gains, their approval rating nothing else and this I find ... disappointing (to put it mildly)

J-Street isn't AIPAC and doesn't blindly support all Israeli policies.
thanks for the clarification.

request to all posters
by the way I have seen some very vile and disgusting language being used in this thread. appropriate action has been taken
please post responsibly or stay banned

Back
Top Bottom