What's new

Pakistan YouTuber reacts to JIO

Pakistan approval :D :D :D :D :D

.... such statement sounds ironical when you yourself feel ashamed of using Pakistani flag .....
What is this bullshit?

I seriously dont understand why indians are begging for Pakistani approval for everything they do.

Pakistan approval :D :D :D :D :D

.... such statement sounds ironical when you yourself feel ashamed of using Pakistani flag .....
I have the flag, and you are obsessed folks lmao

What is this bullshit?

I seriously dont understand why indians are begging for Pakistani approval for everything they do.
Wear your flags

Now decide yourself who is obsessed with whom ..........

upload_2019-1-25_19-4-27.png

upload_2019-1-25_19-6-22.png

I have the flag, and you are obsessed folks lmao

Wear your flags

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-25_19-0-10.png
    upload_2019-1-25_19-0-10.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 83
  • upload_2019-1-25_19-1-13.png
    upload_2019-1-25_19-1-13.png
    452 KB · Views: 27
When I know about Geo why i need Pakistanis to tell us about it ........ hope you see that Aman ki Asha ...... :D :D
Have you see all the channels that react to pakistani contents, silly man hahaha

At their core, these indians aren't obsessed with Pakistan, rather they have void which grows ever larger, of what others feel about them. Most indians or at least the ones who spend hours upon hours online, are plagued by this obsession.

I hope that most Pakistanis are not plagued by such obsession. Because such a disease destroys the development of humans.

just search Indian reacts to Pakistan on Youtube you can find 1000 of Videos.

LOL ..Reaction videos are the biggest chu*iya*a .. :lol:
chotay logon ki choti choti khushian :omghaha:

These reaction videos have mushroomed everywhere. Why are people so obsessed with reactions, the other day I saw some skinny White dude reacting to an epic Nusrat Fateh all Khan qawwal. As if this guy had any clue about qawwal....hilarious

They are doing it for views and money.
Next they would be listening to bajhans and get likes and views and earn dollars. Same way Indian are giving reaction to our army, Islamic lectures, azan and what not and praise Pakistani army above Indian. Army so to get likes from. Pakistanis.
Lol this is. OK.

Back
Top Bottom