What's new

Pakistan won’t be able to bear cost of ‘adventurism’: Jaitley

Mr retarded Indian,

If Pakistan went on an adventure, you would be chasing your tail, if alive, that is.
Yup.. We know what happened last time you went for adventure. Got point 5353 :-)rofl:) at the cost of 4000+ Pakistani soldiers {as per the Prime minister of Pakistan at the time of Kargil war}

Too much talk by this Indian. Its either he is scared of Pakistan or he is a friend of Pakistan.

Welcome Charsi, How are you.

Begani Shaadi Mein Abdulla Diwana.

Jo bhi ho,Lekin wo indian ha,Pakistani nahin?

I have never heard about any indian talking about bahaduri.

It was rather my very close friend who told me k Indian is a synonym of "Unchi awaz se bhag janay wali qoam".though i have not confirmed it from any other source.can you confirm it please?thanks in advance
And that's why the evil Yindoo banyas, ten of whom are equal to one Pakistani superman, thwarted all your attempts since 1947 to try and grab Kashmir! Your supah PA came a cropper each time. Your Op Gibralter, Op Grand Slam, Op Badr (Kargil) and 1971 were spectacular disasters!

Now please don't troll me as I'm not saying this. Read some of the books written by your very own generals to know the truth. Troll them if you find it hard to swallow what they've written.

Cheers!

What a great reply India is giving to pakistan....pakistan started this one and now they are regreting

Does most of the Pakistanis in this forum support giving cover fire for "freedom fighters"?

Well India does not need to fire a single bullet.

The best thing it can do is to have peace with Pakistan, and take a popcorn and watch Pakistan breaking from inside by the monstor which pak army has keept as its pet... Aka Taliban,jdu etc.

Pakistan needs to divert the anger of its citizens from its establishment to outside.

What better way to do that than divert it to india

So that people get united.

Pakistan's symbol of Of national integrity is its hate towards india

Abe gandu...Hindu bol ..sale chutiye name bigadne hame bhi aata he

I got just one question why pak army instructed its media not to show any casualty ?
Anyone care to answer here @Horus .Why the Marde Momeen of pakistan want to silence media ?It seems they are getting severe blow by Indian barrage of Mortars and heavy machine gun.

@Abingdonboy @SarthakGanguly @ranjeet @Screambowl @jha .Just read some twitter that BSF now using WLR to direct concentrated fire to pakistani posts also per intelligence around 30 people killed in this firing(Including some Pak rangers)

Yes... Thats correct. A well calibrated response is being given. BSF have since long wanted to dismantle the border infra. of rangers. This time Pakistan gave them the opportunity and PMO gave the nod. Result will be devastating for Rangers.

Pakistan media is reporting real casualties not what Indian media is reporting because Bharti media has zero footprint in Pakistan and has zero capability to verify their stupid claims.
ha ha ha.. angoor khatte hai..

Indians ko bahaduri ki batain krte hue sharam bhi nahin ati,Pata nahin kaise log hay ye
Beta yad rakhana 1971 me surrender kar k tumne jo world record banya tha.. Indian army ne hi tumhi ghutno par khada kiya tha.. bahudur hum hai.. usme koi shak nahi.. jo surrender huye wo darpok the usme bhi koi shak nahi..

Indians ko bahaduri ki batain krte hue sharam bhi nahin ati,Pata nahin kaise log hay ye

man!!! enough!!! lets start war.... I want to see MKI i.n action! !!

Nothing will happen. Absolutely nothing.
Pakistans 47 posts destroyed today by Indian army

Jaitley should talk about himself. Giving such type of statements from Hospital bed doesn't seem to be very appropriate. He should be more ready about going to hell then issuing such statements. He doesn't have much time left.
He got plenty of time..

Back
Top Bottom