What's new

Pakistan witnesses rise in rape cases

There should be a trial first because alot of women fake rape cases.If the culprit is really guilty then he deserves those punishments.

No - There can be exception but overall that's not the case in south asia - where getting raped mean your life is doomed socially

Statistically, Punjab left all the other provinces behind with the police registering 8,806 of the total 10,703 rape cases. Some 22 rape cases were registered in Gigit-Baltistan, 86 in Balochistan, 295 in Islamabad, 722 cases each in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) and Sindh.

Punjab also witnessed a sudden rise in abduction with the province accounting for 64,796 of the total 79,863 abduction cases reported.

A shining example of Showbaz's roshan Punjab after ruling punjab for 6th time.. :coffee:

Say something: @cb4 @arushbhai @Fracker @Tiger Awan @hasnain0099

Last edited by a moderator:
No - There can be exception but overall that's not the south asia - where getting raped mean your life is doomed socially

Yeah I agree but I had a friend in Pakistan.Who ran away with her BF and lived with him in some apartment.Her Dad turned out to be some big shot.When he found her,She lied to her dad that she was kidnapped and raped to save her own self.The guy who was her BF got sent to jail for life without a trial. Where is the justice in that? I stopped talking to her when I found out.

I thought Pakistan literacy rate increased……! :woot:
Really Pakistani community is progressing fastly :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom