What's new

pakistan will test missile withen 48 hours

I dont really think Pakistan needs to be testing missiles or that the missles are defensive I think the missles are offensive and likely used to wage jihad. How about taking down some of the missles?

I really don't understand why people start making their expert analysis on a topic that they not even know about, have you read any book about islam or jihad??? no just what your media say and you beleive that and sorry to say but that has to do with these stupid taliban and Usama's that have created this nonsense that everyone in the west just sees islam as an intolerant religion. i think u should read more about islam and jihad. and second thing well if pakistan didn't had nuclear or missiles tech and enough defence india would have sure invaded pakistan on so many occasion, they just don't miss a chance , whenever they get but thanks alot to Allah that we have the capability that india cannot even think of war with us. thats what you should see, a nuclear weapon has become a hurdle. and that is why we have peace in sub-continent. i think you should read more about the political relations and other aspects of indo pak.

Couple of days back i was watching Geo, Shakeel Sheikh was discussing with Hamid Mir in Capital Talk that internally government has decided to stop testing the missiles for now due to foreign pressure.
Now the question is that Pakistan had tested many types of ballistic missiles and also cruise missile is the past, then why government has decided to stop now.
I think missiles are tested when some new parameters requires validation / field testing (when certain improvements are being made in case of existing missile systems) or when a new missile system is developed, then again of course it requires field testing.

INSHALLAH NOW PAKISTAN WILL TEST ITS TIPU MISSILE WITH THE RANGE OF 5000 OR 6400 KILOMETER

I call our new missile Zaid Hamid - 1 , 7000 KM MIRV capable

Zaid wears a "lal topi"

Our new missile will have red top too

Why would Pakistan be testing missiles unless they wanted a war its unlikely India is going to attack anyone so why do you need the missiles

Back
Top Bottom