What's new

Pakistan will soon get J10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The model is of the FC_20 which is a customized J-10A and B version as per our requirements, a twin seat fighter. Notice the B's nose, EW housing, IFR, a stretched dual seat capable canopy unlike what we saw in J-10S, intake is non-DSI, engine nozzle reminds me of WS-10.

Again, the EW housing on top of the tail is exactly what the J10As have not like the modernised B version, just like IFR or no DSI are distinguishing marks of the J10A! So all that would be new is the twin seat config, while the points about radar and engine are pure speculations based on a blurry pic of a model. :) Come on, AESA is not even confirmed for J10B so far, just like WS 10 is still in big doubts (read the report fatman17 posted in the J10 thread with the part about chinese engines).

Again, the EW housing on top of the tail is exactly what the J10As have not like the modernised B version, just like IFR or no DSI are distinguishing marks of the J10A! So all that would be new is the twin seat config, while the points about radar and engine are pure speculations based on a blurry pic of a model. :) Come on, AESA is not even confirmed for J10B so far, just like WS 10 is still in big doubts (read the report fatman17 posted in the J10 thread with the part about chinese engines).

Care to look at the pic closely for EW housing which is similar to jf-17, not j-10A, canopy is clearly a stretched one, still bubble but unlike the roundish one on j-10S, engine nozzle is not at all similar to AL series, rather, it is shorter, shiny akin to WS-10, i posted the link of zoomed pic so look at it closely, regarding AESA, it is confirmed because...

* it is among primary requirements by PAF

* the nose is not circular but elliptic-ish.

* :D

Care to look at the pic closely for EW housing which is similar to jf-17, not j-10A, canopy is clearly a stretched one, still bubble but unlike the roundish one on j-10S, engine nozzle is not at all similar to AL series, rather, it is shorter, shiny akin to WS-10, i posted the link of zoomed pic so look at it closely, regarding AESA, it is confirmed because...

* it is among primary requirements by PAF

* the nose is not circular but elliptic-ish.

* :D

Dude, why does it seem to be a two seater ? What operational requirement of the PAF would a two seated platform fulfill now in the present or in the future when most of our contemporary (if not all of them) were single seated platforms ?

Posted by H Khan, a well connected member from Pakdef.... note the part regarding FC-20.

(NOTE) Farhan 9909 posted this piece on jf-17 forum before me so credit goes to him.

The third Sqd of JF-17 for PAF has been established and made operational. According to the Russian media, the original contract for the fighter's RD-93 engine covered 100 powerplants with an option for 500 more, and an uprated 20,500-lb.-thrust version, the RD-93MA, is under development. Meanwhile, one JF-17 is reported to be flying in China with the Guizhou WS-13 engine.

Block I serial production of JF-17 has concluded.

PAF has not yet finalized that FC-20/J-10B deal but the Pakistani FC-20/J-10B version differs from the original in featuring an AESA radar, IRST, a diverterless inlet and underwing fairings that point to an improved electronic-warfare suite.

Technologically, the FC-20/J-10B may be a stepping-stone to the J-20 and J-31. The status of China's stealth program has not become much clearer since the surprise appearance of the heavyweight J-20 at the end of 2010.

pak-def forum

The third Sqd of JF-17 for PAF has been established and made operational. According to the Russian media, the original contract for the fighter's RD-93 engine covered 100 powerplants with an option for 500 more, and an uprated 20,500-lb.-thrust version, the RD-93MA, is under development. Meanwhile, one JF-17 is reported to be flying in China with the Guizhou WS-13 engine.

Block I serial production of JF-17 has concluded.

PAF has not yet finalized that FC-20/J-10B deal but the Pakistani FC-20/J-10B version differs from the original in featuring an AESA radar, IRST, a diverterless inlet and underwing fairings that point to an improved electronic-warfare suite.

Technologically, the FC-20/J-10B may be a stepping-stone to the J-20 and J-31. The status of China's stealth program has not become much clearer since the surprise appearance of the heavyweight J-20 at the end of 2010.

As Mominkhan noted PAF might become the very first operator of J-31.

Despite their different shapes and sizes, the J-20 and J-31 are similar in that they appear to have advanced beyond the stage of being pure technology demonstrators. Both are larger than the J-10, pointing to a future three-level force mix for PAF and PLAAF.

Dude, why does it seem to be a two seater ? What operational requirement of the PAF would a two seated platform fulfill now in the present or in the future when most of our contemporary (if not all of them) were single seated platforms ?

Specifically asked by the user, i presume it is on the pattern of F-16 D blk 52, SU-30.

36 J10B , it would be wonderful if we can get these babies inducted 2013

Imagine the impact that would have for our Air Space security. I do strongly feel that if we get transfer of technolgy of Chinese engine under licence that would be something because we can already assemble planes

The engine would make Pakistan one of top Airforces in Asia

TOP AIR FORCES IN ASIA ????

36 J10B ??

I always loved the J10 design myself ( china,s very own euro canard) BUT get real with the impact plz fella

if 36j10b CAN GIVE THAT LIFT whay will

72 F15 stealth do for saudi

40 F35 for israel

126 rafael for ??? you know who

100 F35 for TURKEY

36 J10B ??

I always loved the J10 design myself ( china,s very own euro canard) BUT get real with the impact plz fella

40 F35 for israel

100 F35 for TURKEY

PAF plans to acquire 150 J-10B units, ultimately.

36 J10B ??

40 F35 for israel

100 F35 for TURKEY

F15SG for Singapore Airforce,

Su30 MKM for Malaysia

Rafale's for UAE

F35 for japan

150 J10B will cost any nation $6billion and a full decade to achieve this event.

For PAKISTAN to spend $6 billion on ONE single combat type IS the equivalent of INDIA spending $36 billon on MMRCA

LOOKING at the SIZE of the cost and PAKISTANS current social economic & political situation & then adding in their plans to induct 200 JFT and more awacs and more SAMS as well as their plans for their navy and army and NUCLEAR detterance

I FEEL that nos of J10 will not be plausaible

HAVING A REQUIREMENT and being able to forfill the NEED are two different things.

eg IAF had required 250 FGFA but now have reduced ORDER to 144 AND WHO KNOWS this could reduce again.

Our L-band LRTR can track targets upto 1000km inside China even If stationed 500km inside Indian Border... and It can track objects as small as the ping-pong ball.

Sub Human indian troll, we meet yet again.

Your sub human country you call india can not even make a obslete LCA work and now you trolled again at China's jet engine.

I see your inferiorty complex at work yet again and your sub human low cast, low life indian nature.

But that's ok, it is in your DNA.

My suggestion to you indians, invest more money in T-50, a lot more. Because in another 10 years, we Chinese will provide Pakistan dozens if not hundreds of J-31. You know for one purpose and one purpose only, that is to kill you indians.

Hope you enjoy this peaceful time for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom