What's new

PAKISTAN will have to pay a heavy price for Balochistan policy & economic corridor with China

India is & will continue to support terrorism in the province, it is here where PA should make new Corp Command in Gawadar or at least near Gawadar, make new Naval & Air force bases. This will enhance the security of the province also it is very important to strengthen the security of the border by sealing the border as much as they can.

Arresting of Yadav is the evidence of how much desperate India is to sabotage Gawadar port & CPEC, India is trying its very best to destabalise the province.

Our brother country is turkey. Step into turkey as a Pakistani and see the respect you'll get. My parents have experienced this first hand. A Pakistani passport is very valuable in turkey.

Hope it remains. I only wish Pakistani Passport is valuable everywhere. Ask yourself how do you do it.

There are hardly any Pakistanis in Turkey or Turks in Pakistan. More Turks visit India than Pakistan. Turkish Airlines operates daily flights from Mumbai and New Delhi to Istanbul.

I dont want to stray out of the main topic.

But anyway Indians are also treated well in Turkey. Indian cuisine, culture & cinema are widespread and very popular throughout the country. Raj Kapoor is among the most remembered or known actors. Turkish actress Meltem Cumbul has expressed her keen interest to work in Bollywood. She has done a small role in Tell me O Khuda. She even said she's willing to learn Hindi if she gets a break into Bollywood. India's Star Network telecasts romance drama, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, to television audiences in Turkey since November 2015 dubbed in Turkish on local Kanal 7 channel.

If you want to have Pakistani food you have to go to an Indian Restaurant. For eg; Musafir Indian Restuarant, Swaad Indian Restaurant, Taj Mahal Indian Restaurant.

More than 150 companies with Indian capital have registered businesses in Turkey in the form of joint-ventures, trade and representative offices including Reliance & Tata. India's GMR Group is one of the main stakeholders in the new Sabiha Gökçen International Airport in İstanbul

The bilateral trade is also increasing and touched USD 6.3 billion last year. Turkey aims at three-fold rise in trade with India in 7 years

Trade volume with Pakistan exceeded US$ 1 billion by 2011. "But, it has decreased to US$ 599.6 million in 2015

There are also over 9,000 words common in Hindustani and Turkish languages.

Kindly enjoy the music without finding faults or feeling jealous.

Last edited:
Hope it remains. I only wish Pakistani Passport is valuable everywhere. Ask yourself how do you do it.

There are hardly any Pakistanis in Turkey or Turks in Pakistan. More Turks visit India than Pakistan. Turkish Airlines operates daily flights from Mumbai and New Delhi to Istanbul.

I dont want to stray out of the main topic.

But anyway Indians are also treated well in Turkey. Indian cuisine, culture & cinema are widespread and very popular throughout the country. Raj Kapoor is among the most remembered or known actors. Turkish actress Meltem Cumbul has expressed her keen interest to work in Bollywood. She has done a small role in Tell me O Khuda. She even said she's willing to learn Hindi if she gets a break into Bollywood. India's Star Network telecasts romance drama, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, to television audiences in Turkey since November 2015 dubbed in Turkish on local Kanal 7 channel.

If you want to have Pakistani food you have to go to an Indian Restaurant. For eg; Musafir Indian Restuarant, Swaad Indian Restaurant, Taj Mahal Indian Restaurant.

More than 150 companies with Indian capital have registered businesses in Turkey in the form of joint-ventures, trade and representative offices including Reliance & Tata. India's GMR Group is one of the main stakeholders in the new Sabiha Gökçen International Airport in İstanbul

The bilateral trade is also increasing and touched USD 6.3 billion last year. Turkey aims at three-fold rise in trade with India in 7 years

Trade volume with Pakistan exceeded US$ 1 billion by 2011. "But, it has decreased to US$ 599.6 million in 2015

There are also over 9,000 words common in Hindustani and Turkish languages.

Kindly enjoy the music without finding faults or feeling jealous.

I'm not talking about that way. Obviously Indian influence is wide spread around the world. And to some extent is Pakistani. But not as much. What I'm saying is on the streets. I know many Pakistanis who would usually get discounts at stores because they are Pakistani. Erdogan is set to visit Pakistan soon and our military cooperation is gaining momentum in all fields. No need to feel jealous because we know who they are with. Economic cooperation is lacking due to incompetent Pakistani leaders in the past. That too is slowly changing as Pakistan gains stability.

http://www.brecorder.com/top-news/p...ing-into-economic-partnership-turkish-fm.html

Last edited:
we are joyful since pakistan was declared a terrorist nation. hurrayyyyy

and none of our younger generation ever want to see or visit pakistan and i admit we want to see pakistan a stable country but ironically suicide bombers are doing a great job in digging roads and terrorist are even at par blowing people. what a development pakistan is having .

Yet you Indians love visiting a Pakistani forum. You guys are beghairiti personified. Shameless troll.

Most Pakistanis has used the word biradhar-mulk or biradhar-islami-mulk for Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi, UAE, Turkey, Palestine etc. Today most of them dont even care & treat Pakistan worse than trash. If you disagree I can show so many people using this term for this countries & also what image these country people have of Pakistan.

Your brother mulk has to be India in reality since our ancestors share the same blood line. This is hard fact you are not able to acknowledge or accept. You keep running from one country to another beating the Islamic drum thinking they are your brothers.

Zaid Hamid's treatment & Modi's highest civilian award was a warning from Saudi for Pakistan to realize its aukaad. Is China your new biradhar. You will keep running & the day you realise you should have actually recognized your real brother than searching for illusive brothers elsewhere, it will be too late
LOL seriously stop watching everything from a brahmins prism. Saudis still called us for assistance. We have quite good relations with Turkey. You can see the recent collaboration in various fields.

Secondly, If we were half of what you claim the then the partition would have never taken the place.

Sure, your leaders; unless you wish to deny your associations with Pak, given the context of the discussion.

For figures of casualty in Baloch, those by Pak officials would inherently be suspect. Any third party figures would be useful.
My background is Pakistani, but I do not live in Pakistan, nor will I ever go back permanently. I show the Pakistani flag out of transparency's sake, nothing more.

My leaders are Canadian, my loyalty is to Canada. I may have sympathy towards Pakistan, given my heritage, but that is all it extends to, sympathy.

You can ask anyone here, just how much I've been critical of Pakistan's policies.

sure

nothing beats the arrest of a serving high ranking RAW officer. that monkey helped us to bust many other rings and arrest other agents as well. I dont want to celebrate the killings , thankfully the Baloch leadership has encouraged and convinced the rebels to lay down their arms and those that continued to be arse holes have met their end,
Thanks. The previous balochistan CM deserves a lot of credit for pushing towards a peace settlement and amnesty scheme, it has helped tremendously to almost kill the separatist insurgency.

How do you even judge the veracity of random posters on the net? Anyone can post anything.

Also, are you under the assumptions that agencies around the world do not employ people to shape opinions on various forums on the net?

Besides, a government is always going to have vastly superior sources of info than individuals. They are going to make decisions on their information, not unverified internet posts. That was the point.
I understand your point, however, my own point was that people with no financial or political push have no reason to make up events. However, governments are run by politicians, who specialize in public manipulation. They will say and do anything to forward their agendas.
That being said, I agree with you that governments also recruit people to promote their views in favourable or unfavourable perspectives. However, as I mentioned, some of these travellers are known to me personally, and their accounts mirror that of those I have never met. It might not be vindicating proof, but it does certainly support evidences bestowed by my acquaintances.

For reference.

My background is Pakistani, but I do not live in Pakistan, nor will I ever go back permanently. I show the Pakistani flag out of transparency's sake, nothing more.

My leaders are Canadian, my loyalty is to Canada. I may have sympathy towards Pakistan, given my heritage, but that is all it extends to, sympathy.

You can ask anyone here, just how much I've been critical of Pakistan's policies.

As I said, in that case, makes little sense for you to quibble over me stating 'your officials'.

Anyway, I am interested in the casualty figure from a neutral source. No one seems to be willing to provide that info.

I understand your point, however, my own point was that people with no financial or political push have no reason to make up events. However, governments are run by politicians, who specialize in public manipulation. They will say and do anything to forward their agendas.
That being said, I agree with you that governments also recruit people to promote their views in favourable or unfavourable perspectives. However, as I mentioned, some of these travellers are known to me personally, and their accounts mirror that of those I have never met. It might not be vindicating proof, but it does certainly support evidences bestowed by my acquaintances.

For reference.

I believe we are talking slightly at cross purpose. I am interested in what sources a government, in this case the Indian government relies on for intel from a troubled foreign region such as Baloch. For individuals, its rather a matter of personal preference driven by what they wish to believe.

IgF there were any I am sure the office would gladly provide, We haven't blocked UN observers from entering there

That's precisely what I am asking, if anyone has those figures, kindly provide the same.

Back
Top Bottom