What's new

Pakistan will get weapons according to pakistan demand: Russian official

Jalan zyada mehsoos hone par Burnol ka istimal karein :D
31HUewAyPcL.jpg

And why not the news cannot be trusted. It is a simple interview with Russian ambassador in Pakistan. There is nothing to doubt here.

I don't think That we can trust Urdu media .
Just read on express that "pakistan left USA behind in Anti-tank missiles technology" and exported it to 20 countries.
like seriously ??
We left America behind in Anti-tank missile technology by "localy producing" chinese Anti-tank HJ-8 missiles ? that also a technology of 1980 ?
And we exported it to 6-7 countries, not 20.

Similarly, that deal for 8 F-16, which still need approval from congress. But here our media claiming that "US agreed to Supply Pakistan Latest and Sensitive Technology of Jets which can beat any jet in the world.. "

That's why i don't trust Urdu media that much.

Last edited:
I don't think That we can Urdu media in .
Just read on express that "pakistan left USA behind in Anti-tank missiles technology" and exported it to 20 countries.
like seriously ??
We left America behind in Anti-tank missile technology by "localy producing" chinese Anti-tank HJ-8 missiles ? that also a technology of 1980 ?
And we exported it to 6-7 countries, not 20.

Similarly, that deal for 8 F-16, which still need approval from congress. But here our media claiming that "US agreed to Supply Pakistan Latest and Sensitive Technology of Jets which can beat any jet in the world.. "

That's why i don't trust Urdu media that much.

wese Phli Mi-35 ki news Urdu media pe hi aai thi

Orrrrrrrrr yeh Jali India ki..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

But but Russia will not sell anything to Pakistan
But but we are buying 60 billion Dollars worth weapons from Russia
But but Pakistan is a Failed State where would you get money
But But we will cancel all deals if Russia sell anything to Pakistan
But But Russia will not Lose 60 Billion Dollars just for 4 5 billion Dollars

But But I'm just a butt hurt Indian Keyboard Warrior

pain_in_the_ass_md.png

COruf9nUAAAhodo.png
U can buy weapons from Russia or any country or manfacture locally but I am concerned about Islamic militants. At the same time what the Islamic militants do within the parameters (lenghth + breadth)of Pakistan should not be India's concern

In the situation that Russia is facing today, they are ready to sell anything to anyone.

U can buy weapons from Russia or any country or manfacture locally but I am concerned about Islamic militants. At the same time what the Islamic militants do within the parameters (lenghth + breadth)of Pakistan should not be India's concern

We are taking much care about that you please Tell your BSF or Army to wake up rather then killing your own army personals focus on actual militants.... Cause your BSF is so lame that they didn't even know from where did militants come from First it was kashmir then from Rajhistan then Ravi river (Gurdaspur Attack) + according to BSF Pakistani Army Personals came 5 km inside the border and beheaded 10 of your BSF (Bull Shit Force) personals

Russia Pakistan Friendship a new golden era for both countries strategic Partnership. We need to enhance people to people contact and cooperation in all spheres of life.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom