What's new

Pakistan will get 34 T37 from Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two squardens, double engine, advanced super sonic trainner and free. Thank you Turkey.

Turks, Iran.. China. As Nimat Allah shah wali predicted, will be our allies in the battle against India called Ghazwa-E-Hind. Surprise surprise Arabs were never mentioned as our allies.

whoever gives you anything free becomes your deeper than, higher than, sweeter than friend
and you get to start Ghazwa e hind.

@Skywalker

At least let him search basic human necessities, because according to his mental (sanitation) condition, he needs toilet facilities which is clearly visible in his face....

After that he is going to find his true father and i am sure he will find in the collection of Mughal, Afghans, Arabs and Pakistanis....

He use his own pic while offense, but after counter offense he start farting and remove his pic....
Typical baniya mentality....

View attachment 248689

View attachment 248693

View attachment 248690
Hahahaha you nailed this retard mate, look at his face, looks like hasnt eaten anything since a week.

Sir I told before PAF is most probably looking for a new Fighter Jet along with F-16 and JF-17 but every body makes fun of me so I am keep quite but I am 200 % sure Pakistan is looking for a third 4.5th Generation Fighter and this jet also confirms that.
su 30... read some thread about it ?

I would prefer confirmation from a more concrete source before I can fully assess this development.
or it would end ike "free metro buses"

K-8 is not a twin engine jet.

Specifications (K-8)
Data from Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, SinoDefence.com, Jane's Aircraft Recognition Guide

General characteristics

Sorry my mistake :)

Two squardens, double engine, advanced super sonic trainner and free. Thank you Turkey.

Turks, Iran.. China. As Nimat Allah shah wali predicted, will be our allies in the battle against India called Ghazwa-E-Hind. Surprise surprise Arabs were never mentioned as our allies.

read again , arabs are mentioned.

Any news from this guy saleh zafar is unreliable. He is an epitome of irresponsible journalism. And he won't even oppologize for giving wrong news. All he is good at is story lining events in Islamabad.

K-8 is not a twin engine jet.

Specifications (K-8)
Data from Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, SinoDefence.com, Jane's Aircraft Recognition Guide

General characteristics

Sorry my mistake :)

They'll be T-37. I don't think PAF has the bandwidth right now to induct another aircraft type, especially an old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom