What's new

Pakistan will ‘fall’ if France leaves Afghanistan: Sarkozy

mujahideen

Reaction score
Pakistan will ‘fall’ if France leaves Afghanistan: Sarkozy

* French president rules out talks with Taliban, Hamas and Iran

PARIS: Pakistan will fall like a house of cards if France abandons the Afghan government, French President Nicolas Sarkozy told a primetime television show.

“Next to Afghanistan there is Pakistan, there is an atomic bomb,” he said on Thursday. “If we let Afghanistan fall, Pakistan will fall like a house of cards.”

Sarkozy earlier this month announced that France would send another 700 troops to Afghanistan while stressing: “This is not a war, as the immense majority of Afghans need the coalition that is there.”

The move signals a tough stance on some of the world’s trouble spots.

Sarkozy has said that he would not hold talks with the Taliban in Afghanistan, Hamas in the Palestinian territories and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Sarkozy rejected calls from some quarters for dialogue with the Taliban, who have fought back against international forces since they were forced to leave power in late 2001.

Sarkozy had a similar message for the Hamas leadership and Iranian President. “There are a minimum of principles in our diplomacy,” the French leader declared.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I am sure Pakistan is being held together due to the gallantry of 2000 French Legionnaires in Afghanistan.....:rofl:

What the bloody hell? I think he is potentially unaware of pakistan's capabilities, afghanistan has always been a fallen state nothing new and we unfourtantely have a border with these no good thugs and we came this far.
I just wonder how can people come up with such remarks, how can sending 700 more troops help pakistan from getting fallen. What bloody nonsense.:angry:

I have a doubt...:what:
why most of the western contries and some in the east aswell always have -ve comments about pakistan. Why do everyone make alliance with Pakistan for their benifit and dump them after their use..? Is that beause of the policy of Gov in Pakistan ? Why there are not like this towards India? I mean i never see anyone saying that India is a failed state and it will fall or collapse into pieces if such and such country was not there....:frown:

yeh paris fell in 2hr to the germans, but we arent french.
he another pygmy.

Dont owrry guys. He is the Qazi Hussain Ahmad of france. He is saying this for local consumption!! On a serious note these guys are seiously clueless about the strength and weaknesses of Pakistan.This is good for us if only we will wake up and start seeing what is going on around us.
Araz

LOL...Did anyone check that at what altitude he was when he said those historical words ???? I wont pay any attention to a guy who doesnt know what is he saying, who has no self control and cant even carry himself like a president....have a look at drunk Sarkozy at G-8 summit :bunny:

1uxb0JHqzlA[/media] - French president Nicolas Sarkozy drunk at G8

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarkozy is a pathetic clown. I hope his trophy wife cheats on him everyday and upload her video onto YouTube. Viva SLUT! :partay:

Actually after the sad demise (removal from office due to his pro US policies) of Tony Blair, the US needed another His Master's Voice (hope u remember the old gramophone records). Mr. Sar Kozy is actually fulfilling that role and probably getting a lot of US aid. Let it be. dogs bark but Caravans go on.

Actually after the sad demise (removal from office due to his pro US policies) of Tony Blair, the US needed another His Master's Voice (hope u remember the old gramophone records). Mr. Sar Kozy is actually fulfilling that role and probably getting a lot of US aid. Let it be. dogs bark but Caravans go on.

I wonder why USAF just gave the $40 billion tanker contract to France-based EADS instead of Boeing. :coffee:

I wonder why USAF just gave the $40 billion tanker contract to France-based EADS instead of Boeing. :coffee:

True my friend.
I am sure China is ready to kick a** pretty soon both economically and militarily:cheers:

I am sure Pakistan is being held together due to the gallantry of 2000 French Legionnaires in Afghanistan.....:rofl:

And the Canandians who ever so proud brag about their 3000 men in the south that pull poppies out of fields all day, distribute candy and shoot at bearded pashtuns! These men and women are holding Pakistan! Why didnt i find this earlier so i could join the Canadian forces and assist the Frenchmen!

these people have no idea what happening in this part of the world. why has pakistan not rebuked this man in a statement,

Back
Top Bottom