What's new

Pakistan wants combat copters

* The apache we are looking for is the new version of the original apache called AH-64D Apache longbow.

It will give us an edge in WOT that we never had before.

Last edited:
US choppers coming with hell fire missile or we will fix our Baktar Shikan on them. :D:D

Rumours n news about chinooks,apaches,euro copter,black hawks etc heavy lift copters n new attack helos have been floating for sometime now.
and i wouldnt be surprised if these come true...
But i think Mark Sien is the right guy to clarify it.
His past predictions have most of the time been true.

Most of people have seen Chinook,Apache ,AH-1w and Black hawk

so i would like to share the Ah-6 pics

Ah-6

800px-SAS_2010_Boeing_AH-6.JPG

800px-SAS_2010_AH-6.JPG

Md-530

800px-Aeronautica_Militare_Breda_Nardi_NH-500E2.jpg

I don't know, little bird looks like.....................well, a little bird.

US choppers coming with hell fire missile or we will fix our Baktar Shikan on them. :D:D

We use TOW missiles, on our Cobras.
I don't think Baktar Shikan have been made to be fired from helicopters.
Giving them such a capability will require a complete overhaul and monumental changes in design.

Last edited:
* The apache we are looking for is the new version of the original apache called AH-64D Apache longbow.

It will give us an edge in WOT that we never had before.
16 Hellfires........:woot: 16 hideouts in just one round

Giving them such a capability will require a complete overhaul and monumental changes in design.

Error correction... Baktar Shikans can be used by our Cobras...

We do have TOW and its variants though.

Video showin a Cobra firing Baktar Shikan or Tank Buster

Last edited by a moderator:

Nopz our Cobras can fire Baktar shikan in day/night modes with precision but they are not deadliest like hell fire. :devil:

Error correction... Baktar Shikans can be used by our Cobras...

We do have TOW and its variants though.

Video showin a Cobra firing Baktar Shikan or Tank Buster

Thx for the info, so is the helicopter fired variant in commercial production or test phase ?

Thx for the info, so is the helicopter fired variant in commercial production or test phase ?

The video is pretty old and yes these are in production......and @ Fox how do u know Baktar shikan is not deadly? ask the serbians tankers and others who bought it frm Pakistan.

I knew that the Chinese had developed a Helicopter fired version of the HJ-8, I didn't know Pakistan was also developing such a missile.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

@ Fox how do u know Baktar shikan is not deadly? ask the serbians tankers and others who bought it frm Pakistan.

I think he meant when fired from helicopters.

I doubt hes an expert? missile fired frm a heli or a APC has the same effect careless of the lauching platform.

Just to confirm PM's point this is what WIKI had on it about this missile.

Baktar-Shikan - Baktar-Shikan is a variant of HJ-8 that has been manufactured under license by Pakistan since the late 1990s [1] and had a successful first test in July 1997.[8] The missile and launch system can be quickly disassembled into four sub-units, each weighing less than 25 kg, making the system man-portable. Baktar-Shikan is also mounted on Pakistani armoured personnel carriers (APCs) and a modified air-launched variant is used to arm the AH-1 Cobra helicopter gunships and other helicopters of the Pakistan Army Aviation wing. Pakistan also exports Baktar-Shikan. The export version is credited to destroy all currently known tank targets with a 90% hit and penetration probability at a distance of 3 km.[12] Baktar-Shikan has been exported to Bangladesh, Malaysia and Sri Lanka.[13][14] An indoor training simulator is also available with Baktar-Shikan. It is an exact replica of the weapon and is used to train operators by simulating various target speeds, ranges and angles. The target's movement parameters can be adapted to the progressive skill level of the operator under training.[15] An optional laser aiming device is also being developed/produced to increase accuracy at longer ranges.[13] According to SIPRI, between 1990-2009, Pakistan has produced 15,600 Baktar-Shikan missiles.[16]

All Right fellows , one more thing to be considered the AH-6 is a multi control system which can be turned into a either manned or Unmanned combat Helo.

Last edited by a moderator:
All Right fellows , one more thing to be considered the AH-6 is a multi control system which can be turned into a either manned or Unmanned combat Helo.

]

But BB the US is not even considering our request for the Drones, the unmanned Helo becomes a completely different ballgame. Why would they even come close to providing us with that option.

Back
Top Bottom